BY ALWAYS

Always Maxi Pads with LeakGuard, Absorbs in seconds. Fits comfortably. Powerful, long lasting absorbency for even your busiest days. Feel protected, comfortable and secure with a Securely Fits design. Flexible body hug fit with LeakGuard Core. Deep all-around barriers so leaks hardly stand a chance. see more...

Lisa G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Highly absorbent and does the job. I tend to use this on heavier flow days as back up with my tampon. I have used the Always brand for year with no issues. Also I like this one because it doesn't bunch up or make me feel like I am wearing a diaper..you know what I am talking about.
Chantay W.
I usually like my sanitary napkins with wings but I accidentally purchased and opened my bag not realizing they didn't have wings but they worked just fine for me.
Daniella H.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are one of the main go to pads I use. They are good for heavy flow and my clothes stay clean for several hours.
Analexis C.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is good for those days when it's the last days of your period and you just need some extra protection!
Milli R.
A superior product for that time of month. It is super absorbent and stays in place.