Always Maxi Regular with Wings, Unscented Pads 18 Count uploaded by Marionette D.

BY ALWAYS

Always Maxi Pads with LeakGuard, Absorbs in seconds. Fits comfortably. Powerful, long lasting absorbency for even your busiest days. Feel protected, comfortable and secure with a Securely Fits design. Flexible body hug fit with LeakGuard Core. Deep all-around barriers so leaks hardly stand a chance. see more...

Karyne R.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
These sanitary pads are excellent. Love the wings and the weave pattern in the pad. It keeps any spillage in the pad. These are my favorite to use. The price is excellent and you can find these everywhere. These are the only pads I purchase. I highly recommend these!
Naomi S.
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA
This product by always is the best type of pads ive bought. it is way better than most products it is better and way easy to use . my period goes by way better with these. it met my expectations and was a very good buy. i was very satisfied with this product
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
Great product when you're on that crimson flow. although these pads a bit too thick, but I've used them and other than it being to thick for me it does do its job
Marionette D.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my personal favorite. Its affordable and comfortable for me. I sometimes had a hard time finding a pad that is not thin layer but with this one, i can't go wrong.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Halifax, NS
This is one of my go to products. I prefer to wear pads in the evening because of toxic shock syndrome associated with tampon use. These never have me leaking and I love that they don't have a scent. I would buy these again because they are very cost effective.