Always Maxi Regular Pads Without Wings Regular uploaded by esmeralda p.Always Maxi Regular Pads Without Wings Regular uploaded by esmeralda p.

BY ALWAYS

"Designed To Fit To Your Curves To Help You Feel Protected. Leakguard Core That Pulls Fluid Away Quickly - Absorbs In Seconds. Soft Cover Helps Keep You Clean And Dry. Var Wccpi = ""Prod16386"";" see more...

• Which do you all like better wings or no wings?3 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Chardonnay W.
I've been wearing these since I got my first period ( it has been 8 years ) and they work very well for me. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone who likes using pads.
Ilene Y.
San Benito, TX
These pads have been nothing but super amazing to me even when I'm on a very heavy flow. These pads I would recommend them to any girl.
Dalila V.
Detroit, MI
These are the best pads ever !! Ever since I started using these I have not had to worry about staining my clothes or anything .
esmeralda p.
Yes I love using theses maxi pads , very well use don't smell to bad when I have my period it helps alot and nice
Brooke M.
I normally wear tampons but when I don't, I only wear this brand of pads. Very comfortable, good protection & price.
Summer D.
This pads may be wingless but it is very absorbent. It is very light and can be carried around in travel purse or even your back pocket. I will always be a fan of 'Always'. Please like my list
Michelle P.
Birmingham, AL
Love my always!! They are designed to fit my curves. And the moisture locks leaves me feeling fresh.. If my store is out of this certain kind I will leave and go to another store. I will not buy any other kind or brand
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
I really like always pads they are comfortable and you don't have to use as much pads with always.
Clarissa N.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is are really good to use and they are super comfortable. Some have a leak guard and some have deodorant so its all depends on what you want.
Donisha B.
Columbus, GA
I love Always but I've never been a fan of wingless pads. The regular ones are super absorbent but can be a little short in length - I wouldn't advise the bigger women to choose these.
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
Which do you all like better wings or no wings?