BY ALWAYS

No Other Leading Maxi is Drier! Always Maxi adjusts to sudden changes in flow. Long/Super pads are longer than Regular pads, helping to provide more coverage on heavy days. Absorbs in seconds. LeakGuard Core that pulls fluid away quickly. Soft cover helps keep you clean and dry. Designed to fit your curves to help you feel protected. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Des S.
I always use Always brand pads (no pun intended) I used to prefer without wings, but I've grown to prefer the added protection of wings. They're easy to use, but a little bulky and uncomfortable. I probably wouldn't recommend these only because the Infinity and/or Radiant line from Always is better.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I hated these. They are the worst i have ever used and I have literally tried every brand out there. They are so thick that they are uncomfortable. It's like wearing a pillow between your legs. Still, even as thick as they are, they aren't very absorbent. Instead of the pad pulling the liquid inside, it sort of just rolls off the top. They do not stay in place, at all. They bunch and twist and sort of stick to themselves instead of sticking to your underwear. And still, even though they don't stay in place they somehow manage to leave behind glue when you remove them. I will never, ever buy these again.
Alexis B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I love these pads. They don't have wings and I love the Always brand. They are absorbent and don't move around throughout the day.
Kristyna J.
Maspeth, NY
The best of the best for periods and it keeps you from not staining your undies
Frances L.
Brooklyn, NY
I prefer to use this brand. It absorbs good and doesn't make you uncomfortable. But without the wings, for people with heavy flows, will not work.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
I prefer the ones with wings because they do not move around so much and they stay in place
Jodie E.
I like this brand and it works for me a little better than the ones with wings and it's easy to just put on and go
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I have tried other pads when I fist started my period and I didn't like them and then I tried always and I was amazed on how well they worked. I love how i feel like with these I can move more and I fell more comfortable in these. They are a great brand.
Ashley C.
Houston , TX
I do not like use
noor a.
northville, mi
I love always brand they are very reliable and have the best products. These are great and have great leakage protection.