BY ALWAYS

When you're right in the middle of the heaviest flow of your cycle it's time to bring out the big pads. The Always Maxi Pad offers superior protection, handling your flow and keeping you feeling clean and fresh. Always has channels that direct moisture along the length of the pad. The Dri-Weave topsheet helps keep the surface of the pad dry; and the flexible wings wrap around your panties, protecting your clothing from accidents. With Always, you can get through heavy days with a light heart. No Other Leading Maxi is Drier! Always Maxi adjusts to sudden changes in flow. Use Regular absorbency for days when your period flow is moderate. Absorbs in seconds. LeakGu. see more...

• Is there a difference between this maxi and the always overnight ...2 Answers
  • Este absorvente é simplesmente maravilhoso, só us... Be the first to answer!
  • What's the difference between these and the overnights with the o...2 Answers
Always Maxi Pads with Flexi-Wings
  • "If you have a heavy flow or move a lot during your sleep and don't mind feeling like you're wearing a diaper, these definitely work." in 9 reviews
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very absorbent, pulls liquid right onto the pad. I got these for post pregnancy and they have been great. They are thin as I hoped they would be, since I typically just buy partners these days. I would recommend these for anyone who uses pads, and is looking for a discreet comfortable pad that will handle the job. They stay in place without the wings too. I just fold the wing into itself and then onto the very edge of the part that sticks to the underwear.
EDIT:: After about 3 weeks they did get a little irritating. But for a regular period still great.
Loreal H.
Avondale, LA
Review for: Always Maxi Pads with Flexi-Wings, Long-Super, 32 ea, 1 ea more...
I have always use this brand.This product have always protected me against leakage.I have a heavy cycle and I need something to hold me.Compared to other products this is the best product for me.I will always recommend this product.Always Maxi Pads with Flexi-WingsAlways Maxi Pads with Flexi-Wings
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ok , so this is obviously a personal product and personal review : if you have really heavy menstrual periods , or a lot of overnight bleeding , these are for you . They are very absorbent and have not left me with any mess so far . I've used these for about three years and I love them . I really like the stay put wings . I think they are a big factor in keeping things where they should be . I would definitely recommend this!
Beth L.
Holly, MI
My favorite pad brand. I can't imagine life without wings. They save my underware. It's great that they come wrapped which not only protects them if you have to carry in your purse but also acts as a great way to dispose of them. The long length is helpful for sleeping so as you twist and turn at night they shift and cover a long length of your underware. Highly recommend.
Kristen F.
UPDATE: 10/13/17 I feel like I need to update my review so I don't give people the wrong idea....so these will be for people with an extra heavy flow.

These work wonders! Recently had a baby and so far they've held up. I feel they are extremely affordale. They are sold in all the major retailers such as Wal-Mart and Target. Well definitely be buying these bad boys again! And would recommend them to mom's who just had a baby or anyone with a heavy flow.
Vickie S.
Raleigh, NC
I LOVE these ALWAYS Maxi pads with Flexi-Wings. They are soft, durable and very absorbent. They are very affordable and meet my expectations. They exceed my expectations and are very easy to use. I am highly satisfied and recommend these pads.
Allyson F.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have very heavy periods and usually leak all over while I sleep. These pads are amazing! For one, they have wings and two, they go very far up the back of your underwear and expand to the sides to catch and absorb everything!
Sarah H.
Obviously this is very personal item, but if you have a heavy cycle these are a must have. They feel like a diaper which is a con but I haven't had a problem with them and I've been using them for a few years now
Sierra V.
Boomer , Nc
I have always been happy with always brand pads. They work well. I don't really have a lot to say other than they help get the job done and help me when its that time of the month.
Amaris C.
Yonkers, NY
I cannot survive my first two days without these pads. They're amazing, and offer the coverage I need. Yes, they're thick, so they're going to remind you that you're wearing them - but beggars can't be choosers - you want good coverage, you have to sacrifice I suppose. I love that they're super long! The only thing I would want is for Always to create a 'Maxi-Thin' version of these, where they're just as long, but in their 'Infinity' material
Abigail G.
How big are they?
Taylor T.
Blacksburg, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is My favorite go to pad because its thick and absorbs everything. I love this product to death.
Lami W.
Bowie, MD
What's the difference between these and the overnights with the orange wrapper?
Nancy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is there a difference between this maxi and the always overnight maxi?
Fernanda S.
Este absorvente é simplesmente maravilhoso, só uso dele