6 colors available

BY ALWAYS

When you're right in the middle of the heaviest flow of your cycle it's time to bring out the big pads. The Always Maxi Pad offers superior protection, handling your flow and keeping you feeling clean and fresh. Always has channels that direct moisture along the length of the pad. The Dri-Weave topsheet helps keep the surface of the pad dry; and the flexible wings wrap around your panties, protecting your clothing from accidents. With Always, you can get through heavy days with a light heart. No Other Leading Maxi is Drier! Always Maxi adjusts to sudden changes in flow. Use Regular absorbency for days when your period flow is moderate. Absorbs in seconds. LeakGu. see more...

• Is there a difference between this maxi and the always overnight maxi?2 Answers
  • Este absorvente é simplesmente maravilhoso, só us...Be the first to answer!
  • What's the difference between these and the overnights with the ora...2 Answers
Always Maxi Pads with Flexi-Wings
  • "If you have a heavy flow or move a lot during your sleep and don't mind feeling like you're wearing a diaper, these definitely work." in 9 reviews
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
This is a must have for every woman. You don't have to be a heavy flower. I sometimes keep this in my purse for those emergency situations. don't need to buy a pad until you get home especially when you got a bunch at home but got caught out there. It holds up for a long time. I only use at night and emergency situations. It's worth the price
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
Uso esta marca desde hace mucho, pero sobre todo estoy encantada con esta versión, ya que mi menstruación viene con demasiado flujo, lo que es muy molesto e incómodo para, por suerte, este producto me hace sentir màs cómoda, sobre todo al dormir. Es increíble todo lo que puede absorber! Además de que tienen un buen olor.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
columbus, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
When they said over night protection they was not lying when I opened the pad I was like what is this but I as I began to put on I got the concept it protect u at night from leaks and accidents which would happen to me some time so if you have heavy days or you are heavy these are the right pads for
Tobi A.
Tobi A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have always loved using ALWAYS because it works great for me. Especially this Maxi pads at night, I can sleep without having to wake up every hour to check for any stains. If you have a heavy flow this is great for you, I recommend it with my eyes closed.
So grab your always and feel free.
Yadaris M.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
First time I Heard about the product is when I have my second child. But always I had a heavy flow. This is the best way pads I ever use. I use during the day and night and you don't feel the product. I buy in drugstore and Walmart etc. no leaked no. I feel confidence in my days.
Edna B.
Edna B.
Mountain View, CA
Best pads ever invented. Sold in every drugstore I have visited. My favorite pads for when my monthly friend comes. I prefer long pads and these definitely keep my undies safe. These pads definitely met my expectations and I actually buy these all the time.
Equannie L.
Equannie L.
I love these ............ I'm a very heavy flower and these have saved me a handful of times , the only thing I notice is that I guess from it rubbing on my bottom that I get chafe every so often but other then that it's a great product 9/10 from me
Diana P.
Diana P.
Yes they do feel like you're wearing a diaper since they're big. But they are very comfortable and work very well. Especially if you have a heavy flow these work wonders. I would usually wear them before bed and the pink ones in the daytime.
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Land o lakes, Fl
This is the only brand I use. And it's the best brand out there. I have try other and I went back to this particular brand and style. I have extremly heavy menstrual. This is the only one I trust that I won't have a embarrassing moment.
Nichole F.
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
I used these after I had a baby and they were great! A little more bulky, but with a heavier flow that's to be expected. Long and extra width in the back. Never had an issue with leaking. Great for night time use!
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
How big are they?
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
BLACKSBURG, SC
This is My favorite go to pad because its thick and absorbs everything. I love this product to death.
Lami W.
Lami W.
Bowie, MD
What's the difference between these and the overnights with the orange wrapper?
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is there a difference between this maxi and the always overnight maxi?
Fernanda S.
Fernanda S.
Este absorvente é simplesmente maravilhoso, só uso dele