Always Maxi Pads Overnight without Flexi-Wings uploaded by Derricka M.Always Maxi Pads Overnight without Flexi-Wings uploaded by Sofía S.

BY ALWAYS #21 in Pads

Always Maxi Pads are designed to fit your curves and feature Flexi-Wings that flex as you move, helping them to stay put and protect against leaks. The LeakGuard Core pulls fluid deep into the core and away from the edges clean dry, protection.

• How long are these and do they cover the back your underw...3 Answers
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
While I much prefer these with wings, these are still nice to have and are super absorbent and comfortable to wear. Without wings it tends to ball up after awhile of wearing it though, but it still get the job done albeit making it a bit uncomfortable.
Gladys T.
chicago
I trust this brand of pads for my period days it’s perfect for heavy flow days and they move around with you, doesn’t irritate your sensitive skin and doesn’t compare to alternatives
Jessie L.
Mount Clemens, MI
I love Always maxi pads. I have very heavy flows, and trying to find the right product to keep up with that can be exhausting sometimes. Alas though, Always maxi pads have been a savior in My Life. From the days that I am consistently working to the days when I just want to exercise Always maxi pads say secure and do not leak one bit. I highly suggest them for those who are active and for those who have heavy flows and need the protection because they work.
Julie L.
Hampden, ME
I love these I tend to wear them during the day to get through a six hour school day and then they keep all the leaks in at night! These aren't very expensive and would definitely buy again. My only issue is it feels a little bit like a diaper. Overall I love these!
Alexis G.
IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN, AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! I used these at night for several of my cycles. I'd always end up with a rash, similar to diaper rash!!! Now it may just be moisture but whenever I use different brands for overnight, I never get the rash, ONLY WITH THIS PARTICULAR BRAND! I don't know what it is, the materials probably, but I am staying away from these.
Bre Ann C.
Stanfield, OR
If you have a heavy flow or maybe just had a baby these are the pads you wanna have on your side during the night! Helpful tip, I used one normal then use another one going across the back because I lose to many good pairs of undies because gravity is not on your side at this point. Double up and save some money and sheets. 😁
Karen S.
irving , TX
My favorite pads! I don't feel comfortable if I wear something else. Works for me both day and night, never do I get stained with these bad boys. I always go to these whenever it's my time of the month
Derricka M.
Excellent product I definitely love using these at night it gives me 100% as far as protection they're comfortable to sleep in. Always Maxi Pads Overnight without Flexi-Wings
Tonya J.
Tucson, AZ
I can't say enough nice things about these Always Overnighters. I've been wearing them for years during my time of the month and they have never let me down even on my heaviest flow days. The wings are a life saver or should I be so crass as to say a pantie saver. With all of the moving , shaking and even through a workout I've been able to save my undergarments from accidents that may have occurred had those wings not been there. The pads are a comfortable fit and don't bunch up with I'm out and about doing things. I've also noticed that they've gotten a bit longer and wider in the rear area which is helpful and yet again saves the undies. Not many are happy about our time of the month but when you've got Always behind you most of your worries are over.
Kurtisha H.
Brooklyn, NY
Hate hate hate these pads! I got so fed up of them mid period I went out to buy from a different brand , the texture is kinda weird and it doesn't absorb much I would wake up to see I ended up having a leak :( so sad would not recommend
Maddie A.
Donner, LA
How long are these and do they cover the back your underwear to prevent leaks are they soft