BY ALWAYS

Enjoy being a woman...every day. Designed to fit your curves to help you feel protected. LeakGuard core that pulls fluid away quickly Soft cover helps keep you clean and dry. see more...

Sereana N.
Sereana N.
I ALWAYS use these when mother nature calls. 😩😂 hehe (probably not the first one to make this joke) whether I am heavy or light it ALWAYS gets the job done. (Okay fine I'll stop!) These were the first brand I ever used and it just happened to be the only ones I use. Best part is sometimes I forget I am even wearing a pad because its not too thick but it catches everything. I just wish they weren't so pricey because they are part of womens monthly cost.
Ainsley K.
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
Only pads I wear for those days that are heavier days. I have used these for years and never had leakage or bad experiences
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
I love always they could be a little softer tho but over all i love them i have never leaked and i fell protected
Emely G.
Emely G.
Bronx, NY
These are very comfortable and very easy to apply to underwear. I use these regularly cause they do not have wings, and are way more comfy.
Martha o.
Martha o.
Bay St Louis, MS
Love always products, I rarely have accidents . They do keep you dry and protected
Sara B.
Sara B.
Danville, KY
While I prefer tampons, I have used these multiple times. When I'm having a heavy day, I know that I will be protected. Also, they're amazing for postpartum bleeding.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Alpharetta, GA
Whats the difference between brands