BY ALWAYS

Always maxi pads with leakguard+rapiddry absorbs in seconds our best overnight protection 2x larger back to help you get a full night's sleep. see more...

Buy on Target*
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
I use this after my second c-section. Is designed for extra heavy flow. Although my first day of period is heavy and I use that I forget to some accident. Is big but I don't feel. I buy in drugstore.
krissia a.
I wear this during the night because i dont want to get stained and blood all over and i really like this pad its big enough thick enough that i never get stained during the night
Ely L.
Orem, UT
Always, has always been the brand i use. this are long and wide which is great because you have more mobility when sleeping. I have used these during the day when my flow is extra heavy which is nice because it gives me less anxiety about leaking through.
Devaney R.
Springfield, OH
These pads work amazing for me, especially since I have heavy periods. I love that they are really long in case of an overflow incident. Great product.
Bethany L.
Jacksonville, FL
These are definitely my favorite product to use! They're cheaper than most brands but I believe they work the best!
Beth S.
Caldwell, ID
I don't use these on a regular basis. But after having a baby they worked great! Lots of coverage and no worries!
Courtney R.
Jamaica, NY
Been using these since I came home from the hospital after having a baby 3 weeks ago. It completely covers me front to back I feel secure and sanitary
Tori D.
Burton, TX
Has anyone used these for postpartum bleeding?