Always Maxi Heavy Overnight Flow Pads uploaded by Rosmary M.Always Maxi Heavy Overnight Flow Pads uploaded by Andrea R.Always Maxi Heavy Overnight Flow Pads uploaded by V-Meudys micheyla M.

BY ALWAYS

Always maxi pads with leakguard+rapiddry absorbs in seconds our best overnight protection 2x larger back to help you get a full night's sleep.

• Is this a life saver for anyone else ?4 Answers
  • Has anybody used these right after giving birth? Did they...3 Answers
  • Do they have them in scented versions? I love smiling good2 Answers
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
lately my body has been super pissed at me. My flow has been really heavy and these pads have came through. They provide a lot of coverage they have wings which im not a fan of but they are comfortable. Overall i am satisfied with these pads and would recommend for anyone struggling with an aggressive period.
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
These Jumbo pads are great for those heavy overnight flows. As it is I already feel like a bloated cow wearing a diaper when my cycle comes, but these are bearable and not too bulky. Definitely a good set too have as back up for those overbearing days as well.
Josseline M.
fredericksburg
Ladies! Let’s be honest WE ARE NOT THE SAME SIZE! As much as tv like to televise it we are not! I love getting the biggest size possible so one no leaks and also because I feel better because my flow is heavy! It feels so much better and it never leaks!!!!
Karen M.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this line but specifically this one. I suffer from heavy monthly flows..and this extra overnight is the greatest at night and during my long work commute. I jokingly call it a diaper but it is the greatest pad ever created.
Nicole F.
These pads are a LIFE SAVER! I use nothing else during my nights on shark week! The price isn’t bad and they come with a great count so you don’t run out very quickly! I buy these every month and have for the past several years!
Lauren G.
I never wear pads this thick due to feeling like I’m wearing a diaper. When I did wear them years ago no matter what I still always had a leak due to the size of the pad or my flow. I needed to purchase pads to have when I returned home from the hospital after giving birth. These became my favorites real fast. They are long enough to cover everything, front to back. I’m the wings kept the pad in place and the back expansion made leaks impossible. I was able to sleep, care for my baby, and entertain company without worrying. These were also the perfect size when you need to do some extra steps to help the healing process. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who experiences leaks with their current overnight pad and anyone heading home after giving birth.
t s.
Lifesavers if you’re a heavy bleeder! I have a bleeding disorder where I would bleed so much that regular pads didn’t cut it. These helped me out so much to prevent messing up bedcovers and clothing. They are long so they protect you from the front to the back and have wings. They are thick so you don’t have to worry about messing up because they absorb a lot. Definitely recommend!
Daniela M.
I have an extremely heavy period, especially on my second day, believe me, the leaks are horrible! and since this pads provide more coverage in the back and really absorb a lot I get to sleep more at night. This are the perfect ones for me. I totally recommend it for those who have long nights and hate to wake up 3 o 4 times at dawn.
Monina C.
Marrero , LA
For me Always Overnight Napkin is the best. And it fits for me, no leks night and day. I have no worries since I’ve been using this product. And I’m completely contented.
Andrea R.
Manassas, VA
These are dynamite for overnight or long stretches of time when you know you won't be able to get access to facilities. When I first saw these I laughed because I thought they were so large it was ridiculous, now these are a staple in my house. The coverage is so solid that I have not had a single overnight leak. I would fully recommend these without hesitation.
Stephanie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Is this a life saver for anyone else ?
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
Has anybody used these right after giving birth? Did they work well?
Shanice W.
Kingston, Jamaica
Do they have them in scented versions? I love smiling good