Always Maxi Fresh Size 2 Long Super Pads without Wings Scented uploaded by Amy B.

BY ALWAYS #57 in Pads

Are you getting the right protection from your pad? Using the wrong pad size can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks. Now you can find your fit with Always® MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For daytime protection, Always Maxi Size 2 Super Pads, Scented have a fresh scent and have a flexible design that moves with you, plus a LeakGuard™ Core that absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection.

• Are you sure you're getting the right fit? The wrong fit can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size.Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • Deep channels pull fluid into the core, away from the edges, to help stop leaks
  • LeakGuard™ Core absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection with fresh scent to help keep you feeling clean and fresh
  • Always Maxi, Size 2, Super Pads, Scented release a fresh scent and have a flexible design to protect comfortably and move with you

Buy on Kmart
Bijul A.
I depend on Always when I'm on my period. I usually have a really heavy night on my first night of my period so I always use the extra absorbent Always pads. I also like to use the lighter variation on my lighter days. The wings on both types really make a difference for me.
Estefania G.
I can't say I have any complaints with these, they do what they're meant to do and they do it well. Keeping the moisture from the skin is the most important aspect as far as I'm concerned, followed closely by no leaking. These do both, with the added bonus of odor control. Recommend.
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
OK soy hombre , pero debo opinar sobre este producto por que eh podido confirmar que es muy bueno, las mujeres de micasa estaban mal hasta que lo probaron
Clarise B.
Santa Ana, CA
Always fresh is my go to brand for all things menstrual! I especially love the long-winged pads because they aren't bulky by can absorb so well.
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Always is my favorite pads they do the job that I want and it is always at a great price. I am always finding these on sale.
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I recommend you lady's to try these. I always keep them around lol. Yall know how it is................
Rebecca H.
Gainsborough
I love these but I also love the rest of the range too, I'm giving a 4 star as I don't use them anymore as I have implant it has stopped my monthly bleeding.
Amie
Elizabethtown, NC
Would this product be good to wear overnight with heavy periods?