Always Lightly Scented Wipes-to-Go 20 Count uploaded by Jeri B.

BY ALWAYS #80 in Feminine Products

Individually wrapped wipes see more...

• I love love these wipes, but can never seem to fi... Be the first to answer!
  • Can you flush these without ruining your plumbing? I am worried...2 Answers
  • Are these like summers eve feminine wipes? Does anyone prefer the...5 Answers
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Wipes are seriously so great to have in hand. After the gym, traveling, appointments, you name it I bet using wipes on-the-go would come in hand. I love them! It’s also nice to have if you’re an outdoorsy person and just need to feel clean like at the beach or on a hike. Ladies buy them!!
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
I honestly am not a huge fan of pads but if I’m going to use them, I love these. I love that they have the wipe attached to the front of each one. Everyone knows periods are unpredictable and that wipe just helps give reassurance that it will be okay.
Heather W.
I am someone who is very self conscious about, err, the nether regions. I want to keep her clean, smelling nice, and looking nice. Before I just did a quick washcloth scrub before I walked out the door, but what am I supposed to do at the store, or work, or at a friend's house? A couple years ago I threw these in my shopping cart to give them a go, and I've loved them since. The smell is a very light, clean smell, almost like soap. You definitely feel clean and refreshed afterwards. The only complaint I have about them is that they are far too moist. They're more like a wet-nap than a feminine wipe, and I sometimes you stand up and still have some residue, which can leave you feeling a bit wet. In my opinion they're best for your "lady time", to clean up any messes.
enes r.
Waterbury , Ct
I always Go with always they are just great all my life since I've gotten my period i love there brand they are also very easy to use , they also aren't a lot of money it is very great to use i use them every time i need i would really recommenced this to everyone .
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Absolutely love this product but I've had such a hard time finding these products in a recent months. I love how it comes with not only a pad but also a wipe It is just the perfect combination to help you feel clean especially during that time of the month.
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
Got these wipes from target not sure of the price . They are great. They come individually wrapped in a little packet that you can store anywhere. They keep you clean down there especially around that time of the month.
Kellie S.
London, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Like to keep these around for that time of the month. Help to keep you feeling fresh and clean during an uncomfortable time. Use these several times a week during that time. I would buy again and recommend to others
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These wipes work so good! They make me feel so fresh and clean! I love how they are individually packed so I keep a few in my purse at all times. These are moist and smell great; definitely recommend to others!
Karina P.
Midland, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I keep these in my purse when it's my monthly. Love the fresh scent and staying clean! Fit in a small space I even use them on normal days as well. Aren't pricey at all. Will recommend to other ladies!
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
These are great to always have on hand! I never knew how beneficial they would become. I was first introduced when a friend of mine asked if I had one and when I told her no, she was shocked! She told me about all the great benefits they have and ever since then I have always kept a few on me!
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Are these like summers eve feminine wipes? Does anyone prefer these over another brand?
Kelly V.
Southampton, PA
Do these have a strong odor?
jessie b.
N Royalton, OH
I like these better than the summers eve brand, does anyone else agree?
Aleixka M.
Does anybody know where and if they sell these anymore? I used to get them all the time from my neighborhood Walmart, but I haven't been able to find them in a really long time so I started using Summers Eve.
Kaylee A.
Hampton, VA
What do these wipes smell like and would you say they actually make you feel "refreshed?"