Add a Photo

By ALWAYS
Jessica I.
Jessica I.

The 72 count pack is nice because I don't have to worry about buying more for awhile. These are effective protection, the wings help protect your clothing from leaks. The are good to handle moderate to heavish cycle.. Always is my go to brand, they are the only brand I will use.. My daughter has tried several different brand, types and styles, and has decided these work the best for her also.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Sedalia, MO

Always brand pads are usually my go to during that time of the month, they are very absorbent and have that barely there feel. Only downside I've found is that they don't exactly fit all underwear types.
Dee R.
Dee R.

My go to for that time of the month. They aren't very expensive, have good coverage and don't leak. I would like the Always brand to create an organic line, as I am looking for healthier options.
laura j.
laura j.

Always Large Count Ultra Thin Regular With Wings 72 Count is perfect for wearing overnight! I like that it comes with a 72 count so that I don't have to buy them as often.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.

Love this brand, these a 're what they say, thin and do the trick at trapping flow. Wings make it even better coverage, always have these in the closet
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
havertown, pa

Finding a good pad is always difficult, excuse the pun, but this brand hits the mark every time. they fit perfectly and absorb everything. a must buy
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO

I used these post partum. I like the thinner style of pads. I don't always like the wings but they did work well and were discreet.
Leyla G.
Leyla G.
Portland, OR

Great purchase. Stock up so you don't have to constantly be buying them each month. Always is a classic women's product!

Join Now