BY ALWAYS #1 in Feminine Products

Made with an ultra-light FlexFoam™ material, Always Infinity form-fitting, revolutionary pad absorbs 10X its weight™ and molds to your body shape, so you barely feel it. And now you can customize your fit with Always MY FIT™, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size.

• What do you like best about this product?4 Answers
  • I'm a bit confused...how can people say they don't stay in place ...15 Answers
  • Do you like these??1 Answers
Kelsey B.
I have a history of strong and severe menstrual cycles which really stink. I'm always looking for different products to try to protect me. I like the longer pads with wings as it makes it feel a bit more secured. The length was perfect, all areas were covered! The flexibility was definitely where it lost points, while it protected me through 8+ hours of sleep...I could not move around as the pad did not adapt to my movements which of course make me nervous that I would leak. other than that, great product!
Becca N.
Bloomfield
These are my go-to pads, and I don't know how anyone could wear anything else. The feel is lightweight, and the texture of the pad is very smooth and soft. I love these pads so much! I never have to worry about leaks with these bad boys so long as I position correctly. I'm a tampon-girl, but I never feel safe with liners. These allow me to go about my day without worry!
Candice M.
Edgewood, Kentucky
Let's get down to the stuff no one wants to talk about. PERIODS. I literally have packs of these things stored in my home because bulk is everything to a woman. You never want to be caught by your oh - so - lovely red demon without help. They're comfortable to wear, hold up against those heavy days, and are reliable. I buy them every single time.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Always infinity with flex foam absorbs 10 times it's weight I prefer the overnight because they're longer than your average pad I love that they're ultra-thin you don't feel like you're wearing a diaper they're very lightweight but extremely absorbent one pad lasts all night or in my case all day I love that the pad draws the moisture into the pad and away from your skin providing incredible protection I have extremely heavy periods so the always infinity is my best friend I'm a thicky thick girl and size for is the perfect size for me I love that the pad Contours to my body it stays in place as a liner in my underwear but moves as I move I highly recommend this product and it's available for purchase at Walmart Target or your local grocery stores!!!!
Brittany M.
These are extremely comfortable to sleep in and I even wear them during the day on my heaviest flow days. They definitely keep it mess free down there and make it feel like you’re basically wearing nothing.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The only pads I ever use for nighttime. One I can't even feel they are there and 2 they don't make her itchy or anything. I can't have anything that's scented down there so I'm thankful for these!!
Kylie P.
I love this product, and absolutely recommend it. It is very comfortable and I trust it. Gives me so much protection!  Always® Infinity™ Size 4 Overnight Pads
Britnee J.
I have been using these since they first came out. I have always had a very heavy god awful flow. I was using the regular Always Infinity beforehand. These are a godsend. These are the only pads that I will use while I am on my cycle. I absolutely cannot go without. No other pads that I have tried are as durable, absorbent, and comfortable to wear as these. They are a bit expensive but they are well worth the price.
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
These are my go to pads, they are soft and comfortable. I am a plus sized girl so they are perfect length. What I love most about these are that they are so flexible and light, I don't feel like I am wearing a diaper. They are super great for when my period is heavy
Megan E.
Vine Grove, KY
LOVE these overnight pads! They're much longer than the other ones in yellow, green, and purple packaging. They provide a pretty good amount of coverage and the wings help the pad stay in place all night, especially if you move around while you sleep like me. I have a pretty heavy flow sometimes, so these are fantastic!
Jennifer N.
Newman, CA
Do you guys use them at night too or u guys get the longer ones?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Would you recommend these pads?
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
I'm a bit confused...how can people say they don't stay in place when these pads have wings?
Courtney J.
Mayfield, KY
Are these a scent free pad or is there a scent to them,and if so what kind of scent is it.
Sarah M.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a good night time pad?