Always® Infinity™ Size 3 uploaded by Angela S.Always® Infinity™ Size 3 uploaded by Veronica V.Always® Infinity™ Size 3 uploaded by Franka C.

BY ALWAYS

Made with an ultra-light FlexFoam™ material, Always Infinity form-fitting, revolutionary pad absorbs 10X its weight™ and molds to your body shape, so you barely feel it. And now you can customize your fit with Always MY FIT™, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size.

Buy on Target
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
I cannot tell you how much I love the Flex foam! These pads are so thin you barely know that they're there and they absorb so much it's ridiculous. This is my go-to brand every month!
Franka C.
Orlando, FL
I love Always brand pads and I am glad they have these FlexFoam option pads. I use to hate the amount of leakage that I would get with regular pads that had the plastic-like coating. This is for days that I am bleeding but not enough to need the extra extra large ones.
Erika G.
Phoenix, AZ
If you want to stay dry with out a worry in the would, this is for you! Those moments when your flow all of a sudden pours down you don't even have to blink an eye or rush to the bathroom to check if your clothes are still clean. It catches and hold everything with out making you feel wet or uncomfortable. This is a girls true best friend!!
Lisa M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I always use always infinity when I'm at work! These hold up so well and I don't have to run to the bathroom all the time to change. The foam doesn't make you feel wet and holds so well so that keeps you from changing more often which I love. The size 3 is a prefect size for hard flow days as well.
Kawanda A.
Lapeer, MI
I suffered a miscarriage which cause me to bleed heavily than normal. I usually wear tampons but i couldn't due to dr orders. I never messed my clothing up during night or day.
Aubrey S.
Georgetown, KY
I decided to try these because I am very active and was tired of worrying about leaks while working out. I was very happy that the pads came in sizes what a great idea. They are super light and thin I never have to worry about leaks.
Tania S.
Chalmette, LA
A very unglamorous product, in general, but it efficiently gets the job done. Affordable, and a well known product. I purchased the feminine product at Walmart, and it exceeded all of my expectations. I would buy this again.
Angela S.
These are my favorite pads for first day flow. They are then and lightweight. I love that they come in different sizes to accommodate women of different sizes. They are perfect.
Lynn S.
My most used product! Definitely would recommend them ! Of course us women need to be really protected during that time of the month!!!! Most definitely met my expectations!
liz s.
Madera, CA
I really like this I feel so comfortable I love the way it feels and I really feel like I can move and doesn't bother me. Like other pads