BY ALWAYS #18 in Feminine Care

Made with an ultra-light FlexFoam™ material, Always Infinity form-fitting, revolutionary pad absorbs 10X its weight™ and molds to your body shape, so you barely feel it. And now you can customize your fit with Always MY FIT™, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size.

• I have tried these pads and so far have loved them, but I'm afrai...9 Answers
  • is this good for a heavy flow? Always® Infinity™ Size 22 Answers
Brooke P.
Cambria
I absolutely love these pads. They are a must have. Like some people might laugh because I’m reviewing pads, but this is a huge thing in my life. I can’t buy just anything and I have sensitivities and these are absolutely wonderful. They are super absorbent and work for you! And they’re super comfortable. I can barely tell I’m wearing one. So yeah, these are a total five star, no exaggeration.
Gabriella O.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been an avid user of tampons for many years now. I never liked pads because of the bulkiness and the feeling of wearing a big diaper. Then I tried these particular pads. They are so thin and light that you forget you are wearing it, truly. They are very light yet so Absorbing. I’m happy I found these so I can alternate between pads and tampons
Rayell B.
THE BEST PADS EVER! I like tampons but I prefer pads with wings and let me them you these are amazing. My cycle is very heavy the first few days and these work wonders for me. They DO NOT feel like you’re wearing a diaper. They are very comfortable and absorbs like no other!!!!!!
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love always infinity Size 2 The protection I get is like no other.I have been using these pads from the moment they came out.It feels like you wearing nothing and there's no worries of suffering from accidents.I highly recommend these amazing pads if you haven't go out and buy go now.
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I will not purchase any other brand or type of pad. These keep you nice and dry. You barely feel it unlike other brands which make you feel like you’re wearing a diaper. Also there’s little to no leakage and they hold a lot.
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I had my girls these were a must have after brith! They did great and held all thar stuff that comes after the baby. Didn't have to worry to much on leaking and changing them were very easy
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
Prior to this I had given up on Always brand products because they weren't any good. They fall apart, and I always found I was changing more often. These are nice! They are sturdy. They are a good length and really help feel dry. I like this and will switch from my other brand.
Angel S.
Byram Twp, NJ
I’m so glad that i found these they are the best pad I’ve ever had , very lightweight. I have yet to find a competitor that even comes close to the comfort and thinness of these. I would definitely recommend i wish i could tell more people how good these are
Shelby S.
troy, NY
Love these pads. Very thin and feels like nothing is there. They are so absorbent, I haven't had a leak yet and I've been using them for 4 day after post partum bleeding started.
Anastasia K.
Roselle, NJ
I have been using Alvays gaskets since the first menstruation. Since then, these gaskets have suffered a lot of all sorts of innovations: the design of the packaging, the reticulum, the wings and even the patterns have changed.
I, as an old fan of this company, of course decided to try them.
Gaskets do have a very soft surface. Setochka is, but very tender, almost invisible. Absorbency is smart, instant, while the surface of the gasket remains completely dry. Girls with sensitive skin will especially like it, because there will be no irritation. Wings have not changed: the same long, well attached to the laundry, do not peel off during the socks. The gasket does not rub at all, it does not crumple, it does not break, it does not leak. In a word - very good gaskets. I'm glad I met them.

Cassie B.
I have tried these pads and so far have loved them, but I'm afraid to use them when my period is heavy; they just don't seem like they are thick enough to absorb everything! Do these really work for "heavy flow"?
Cecilia