BY ALWAYS #25 in Feminine Products

Made with an ultra-light FlexFoam™ material, Always Infinity form-fitting, revolutionary pad absorbs 10X its weight™ and molds to your body shape, so you barely feel it. And now you can customize your fit with Always MY FIT™, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size.

• I have tried these pads and so far have loved them, but I'm afrai...9 Answers
  • is this good for a heavy flow? Always® Infinity™ Size 22 Answers
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
I've got a tiny rescue Maltese dog, he lifts his leg anywhere and everywhere. To save our sanity (and his life) I started using little flannel "belly bands". These wrap around the tummy of a male dog and cover his penis. You need a very absorbent pad inside the band, and I was using Always maxi pads without wings. They are thick and kind of stiff for this use. His tummy was starting to look a little chaffed. I tried a box of Infinity Heavy Flow without wings and was just amazed! They are so thin and flexible, yet they absorb so much. I don't know how they do it, but it's a clear winner.
Liz R.
These pads are the BEST pads I have ever tried. The double layer prevents leakage of any and all kinds as well as providing maximum levels of dryness and comfort. These excelled my expectations so much I don't know what I would do if they ever discontinued them! They are such a life saver!
Debbie S.
Kingston , NY
These thin long pads are amazing! They are very absorbing without exposing odor!! I use about half a box a month and im good for 2 months with the big 32 count! Of course i would buy these again!! I think its almost $7 at walmart but definitely worth that price!!
marie A.
Best pads out there . i really love these . they are the most comfortable pads i have tried in my entire life time . they absorbed perfectly!! i love that they can absorbe very well keeps me dry for hours! i will be buying again and i do recommend if you use pads
Erica Y.
Brooklyn, NY
These have the coolest texture I've ever seen in a feminine hygiene product. I find the foam pads do absorb more than the regular ones. They are also better at preventing embarrassing leakages. I can't go back to the regular ones now that I've tried these.
Betsy S.
Lafayette, LA
These are the best pads on the market!!! They are super super thin and comfortable! It's almost like nothing there! They are super absorbent as well and very affordable! They come in 2 pack sizes which is nice and with and without wings... I hate wings!
Brittany R.
Saint Louis, MO
These pads are AMAZING. They are so comfortable since they form to the shape of your body. They don't give you that typical "diaper" feeling you can get with other ones. I would say they are similarly priced to other pads. Would absolutely recommend!
Carla V.
De todas esta me encanta , súper delgadas , suave porque no son de malla y ni se sienten y si que aguantan jiji se las recomiendo yo uso flujo moderado
Amber S.
Muncie, IN
always Infinity is probably the best type if pad I've ever used. It light and slim but can last all day. I have recommended it to friends.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
These are sooo comfortable! I love using these when I go to sleep at night. It doesn't feel like you have a huge diaper on either.
Cassie B.
I have tried these pads and so far have loved them, but I'm afraid to use them when my period is heavy; they just don't seem like they are thick enough to absorb everything! Do these really work for "heavy flow"?
Cecilia