BY ALWAYS #23 in Feminine Products

Made with an ultra-light FlexFoam™ material, Always Infinity form-fitting, revolutionary pad absorbs 10X its weight™ and molds to your body shape, so you barely feel it. And now you can customize your fit with Always MY FIT™, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size.

• Are these pads good for heavy flow?5 Answers
  • I like always pads, but never tried this one specifically. I was ...4 Answers
  • Who else loves Always Infinity pads as much as I do??!??!!!?6 Answers
Kay K.
I'm someone who can't use tampons so I rely on pads when menstruating. Before trying Always Infinity Pads with Flex-Wings, I wasn't the happiest pad wearer. When pads weren't feeling bulky they felt plastic-y so this product is a dream come true. It was the first pad I tried that felt like real cotton and as a result they feel super soft and comfortable. It's also extremely absorbent (compared to regular pads) which is what I like most about them.
Felicia V.
Love these pads. On days when there's just not going out and just dying these are great pads. These pads are great because with it being so thin you would think they don't absorb much but they do. They are also very comfortable to wear not like some other pads that have so much cotton that it's hard to be comfortable. All in all great product and very comfortable during those times when comfort is so hard to achieve.
Megan S.
Raleigh, NC
I'm not a fan of tampons. I've been using the Infinity pads for years now. It's not bulky and isn't messy. And personal preference, I'm all about wings, they help keep mess from happening. I just don't understand why pads are so crazy expensive when they are a necessity. But, I'd rather purchase these than big bulky pads that get in the way.
Ifechi I.
Exeter, NH
These are great pass. They are thin and long. I honestly always have trouble with pad wings because they get folded but since the wings on these are long, it's much easier to stick them on. I recommend these to anyone else who has trouble with sticking on pads.
Laura F.
Avon, NC
Ever since my sister introduced me to these one day, I haven't been able to go back to anything else. So light! Barely notice it was there. Holds 10x is weight, which is great due to my heavy flow. I love these!! I hate it when my store is out. They go fast!
Jessica M.
Erie, CO
Since I'm not able to use tampons comfortably, these were my go-to pads until I found diva-cup. I always felt protected and fresh. Highly recommend these for either backup protection (I never felt like I was wearing a pad) or in lieu of tampons.
Megan S.
Hands down my favorite style and brand of pads. I love the wings, but i also love how light weight they are. Depending on your flow will clearly depend on how long they last but, very nice product.
Christina L.
The best pads I've ever used in my life. They are so thin but so powerful, you truly barely even feel it and it soaks up everything leaving you dry, worry free, and comfortable all day.
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
These are my absolute favorite sanitary napkin to use. They are amazing and the material they are made out of is out of this world! It pulls all liquid away from you, they are amazing!
Casey C.
Arlington, VA
These are great. I can depend on these to do the job when I need to be sure I am good. I buy them all the time. They aren't any more expensive than others of the same quality.
Shakis D.
Who else loves Always Infinity pads as much as I do??!??!!!?
Brenda H.
Dallas, TX
Are these pads good for heavy flow?
Iris H.
I like always pads, but never tried this one specifically. I was wondering if it is more comfortable and it it actually soaks up a lot because I'm a pretty heavy flow.