Elise B.
Charlotte, MI

I'm a bit confused...how can people say they don't stay in place when these pads have wings?

Lorna W.
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
1 month, 3 weeks ago
I think if you place it correctly it's fine, I haven't had any issues. They don't 'restick' as well as some, so if you are ripping it up and moving it a lot it might shift.
vanessa r.
vanessa r.
1 year, 4 months ago
I had somewhat of an issue with movement. It all depends on how wide the center part of the underwear is. The wings can only wrap around so much if the center part is wide.
Moreno Valley , CA
1 year, 5 months ago
The glue doesn't stick where it should, causing your pad to shift.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
1 year, 10 months ago
They always stay in place there really good
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
1 year, 11 months ago
I think it's more of an issue of the underwear moving, not the pad. As long as you place it correctly in your underwear there should be no problem :)
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
1 year, 11 months ago
They stay in place for me
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Boston, MA
2 years, 4 months ago
I've never had a problem with them not staying in place. Sometimes the part that doesn't have the wings attached to it shifts and it moves a bit, but that's only if you wear them for a long time. I've worked out wearing them and experienced not shifting.
Francelia P.
Francelia P.
Henderson, NV
3 years ago
I've never had a problem with the moving these pads are really good
Moreno Valley , CA
3 years, 4 months ago
I have found that the wings are better than the wingless version.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Kitchener, ON
3 years, 10 months ago
I don't know either, I've never had that problem...