Always Infinity Size 4 Overnight Pads with Wings, Unscented

Always Infinity FlexFoam Pads Overnight Absorbency feel like nothing and protect like nothing else. These FlexFoam sanitary pads are unbelievably flexible and thin so your pad moves with you, not against you.

How much bigger are these compared to the size 4?
Does it really have no smell?
Start your review of Always Infinity Size 4 Overnight Pads with Wings, Unscented!
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Always Infinity Size 4 Overnight Pads with Wings, Unscented uploaded by Ursula B.
Love how it absorbing and comforting these pads are in keeping me fresh and clean during g the heavy days and overnight without worrying about leaks nor smells! I love buying these and will suggest to my family and friends!
Haley S.
Mesa, AZ
Always Infinity Size 4 Overnight Pads with Wings, Unscented uploaded by Haley S.
I typically don’t use pads but i like these! they are super absorbent and comfortable and they are very high coverage especially for the evening.
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
Always Infinity Size 4 Overnight Pads with Wings, Unscented uploaded by Elizabeth B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have heavy periods and this pads helps me a lot. My sister in law told me about this product since that this is the only pads that I use!Always Infinity Size 4 Overnight Pads with Wings, Unscented
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,057 reviews
Always Infinity Size 4 Overnight Pads with Wings, Unscented uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
So I got tired of tampons leaking at night, girls you know what I am talking about…and I went old school. I bought some overnight pads. Problem solved. 😴
Its_denijah C.
Fayetteville, GA
Always Infinity Size 4 Overnight Pads with Wings, Unscented uploaded by Its_denijah C.
I always use always......You see what I did there lol.....for me personally they’re just the most comfortable ones to use, I never have problems out of them, though they can be a little pricey the quality of them are really good, and lastly I hardly have problems with them throughout the night.
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
Always Infinity Size 4 Overnight Pads with Wings, Unscented uploaded by Shalayna G.
Always infinity with flex foam absorbs 10 times it's weight I prefer the overnight because they're longer than your average pad I love that they're ultra-thin you don't feel like you're wearing a diaper they're very lightweight but extremely absorbent one pad lasts all night or in my case all day I love that the pad draws the moisture into the pad and away from your skin providing incredible protection I have extremely heavy periods so the always infinity is my best friend I'm a thicky thick girl and size for is the perfect size for me I love that the pad Contours to my body it stays in place as a liner in my underwear but moves as I move I highly recommend this product and it's available for purchase at Walmart Target or your local grocery stores!!!!
Angela R.
Kalamazoo, MI
I wouldn't use any other brand. This is the best brand I have found for that time of the month that I can trust.
Micayla C.
Always Infinity Size 4 Overnight Pads with Wings, Unscented uploaded by Micayla C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love this product. It has a foam pad and make sure leaks do not spill it works very well.. The only complaint I do have about this product is sometimes if you wear it and you’re having a light. The pad starts to get a weird fuzziness in the area’s that isn’t being used
Amasíelle D.
Always Infinity Size 4 Overnight Pads with Wings, Unscented uploaded by Amasíelle D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought these because since having a baby my flow is a bit heavier, so why not buy a pad that is supposed to last overnight for daily usage? This pad does an amazing job at absorbency, yet simultaneously it leaks over the sides. After about 3 hours my underwear is ruined because 1: the pad crumples towards the middle, leaving your underwear exposed, and 2: the wings are not adhering correctly, which aids in leaving your underwear exposed. I would not recommend wearing these for overnight usage for those of you with a heavier flow. Oh, and since the correct product is not coming up, these are the size 4, 26 count, overnight pads.
ShugaSweet H.
Augusta, GA
Always Infinity Size 4 Overnight Pads with Wings, Unscented uploaded by ShugaSweet H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that have wings and that there thin and not all bulky and that they absorb and not next to skin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa F.
Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Stephanie C.
Sandy ridge NC
il y a 2 ans
Always Infinity Size 4 Overnight Pads with Wings, Unscented ? Are they truly overnight pass for a heavy flow? Do they adhere well to your underwear without peeling up and falling off? Are they a good size for a bottom heavy girl?
Kyara K. il y a un an
My daughters swear by these. One of them gets a very heavy period. They don’t rip open when peeling off because it’s not that fluffy kind of cotton. It’s a unique pad made of different materials than the typical pad. They adjust to your body also so no bulking. Holds a lot more fluid than you’d think. Super absorbent. Doesn’t feel like you’re wearing a diaper.