BY ALWAYS #1 in Pads

Say hello to the world's first foam pad with Always® Infinity™. Made with an ultra-light FlexFoam™ material, this form-fitting, revolutionary pad absorbs 10X its weight™ and molds to your body shape, so you barely feel it. And now you can customize your fit with Always MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For overnight protection, Always Infinity Size 4 Overnight Pads With Flexi-Wings give you incredible protection.

• Our most absorbent thin pad, absorbs 10X its weight™
  • Ultra-light and form-fitting FlexFoam™ material molds to your body, so you'll barely feel it
  • 50% larger back for our best overnight protection. (Vs. Always® Infinity™ Regular With Wings)
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • Always Infinity, Size 4, Overnight Pads With Flexi-Wings give you incredible protection

Jazmyn H.
Fort Myers
So I’ve always used U by Kotex (I’ve been using them for as long as I can remember) because they work well for me and I liked them. On a whim I decided to try out always infinity. Let me tell you these pads are EVERYTHING. They are so thin so it barely feels like anything is there, they are breathable, they keep everything really dry and I’ve never had a trouble with leaking (as apposed to Kotex where I would have a leak every once in a while). Overall I HIGHLY recommend this in all types and sizes.
julie G.
Eden, NY
Always infinity flexfoam pads are so soft you can't even feel like your wearing them.These pads are thin but keep you dry and protected from any leaks.You no longer have to feel like your wearing a diaper when it's that time of the month.I bought mine at Walmart for less than 5 dollars. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Krystal L.
This are legit my favorite pads. Personally, I use these at times during the day because since they’re so long it just covers everything. I move around a lot and sometimes my pad does too, and it ends up staining my underwear. When I wear this one, it just covers. And it’s pretty thin, so I like it.
Kenia J.
I gotta give it a 100, I had so many problems finding something I felt comfortable in, specially in those days. I can’t use other ones anymore and let me tell you they do absorb I can use it all night. And the price well it’s not too bad if they make you feel good about not being stained.
Vicky T.
Richmond, TX
I've use Always brand pad for a long time but the radiant line really impressed me. I never went back to the regular pad since. The material is so soft and flexible and the absorbency is really much stronger than the regular pad. It's also breathable so it doesnt stick to my skin. The only thing I dont like is the wing doesnt stay down as well so sometimes it stick to my pant and I have to pull it away. The price is more than I would like to pay so I stock up when theres a promotions at the store. But I will pay extra for comfort and leak proof to save myself from embarrassment.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I’ve always loved and preferred always products when it came to that time of the month but when they came out with these infinity pads they really stepped up their game! I love the overnight pads because my periods are heavy and these help protect me and keep me from bleeding through! The foam of the infinity pads it super comfortable and it feels like I’m not wearing anything! And they’re super absorbent. They’re a little more than the regular always pads, but they’re worth it! Compared to other similar products I think that these are top notch!
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
I’ve been loving these for over night. My flow had been heavy these last couple periods. I didn’t want to leak during the night so I thought to give these a try. I got mine from Kroger. They are very comfortable and do not rub. I didn’t mean. I would 100% recommend the.
Angie G.
Always Infinity are the best brand of pads out there! They are so comfortable since they adjust to your shape, they're thin yet super absorbent so there are never any leaks, they come with and without wings (I need the wings), and they have a great range of sizes. I used this size for sleep when I had really heavy periods before I started birth control and they were a a life saver -- I didn't have to use those thick diaper sized ones anymore. Trust me, they're worth the extra cost!
Dominika M.
Detroit, MI
I don’t know why but I get very allergic to all other products. Always is the best one. And especially this product is good for night and day. Never leaks throughout. If you are looking for a product that is really safe. This is it.
Monica R.
These are just perfect. they are lightweight and longer than the regular fit. These can be a little pricey depending on how many you go through in each of your monthly cycles but I’m always looking for the bogo deals on these.
Jennifer N.
Newman, CA
Do you guys use them at night too or u guys get the longer ones?
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
I'm a bit confused...how can people say they don't stay in place when these pads have wings?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Would you recommend these pads?
Courtney J.
Mayfield, KY
Are these a scent free pad or is there a scent to them,and if so what kind of scent is it.
Sarah M.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a good night time pad?

Walmart