BY ALWAYS #1 in Pads

Say hello to the world's first foam pad with Always® Infinity™. Made with an ultra-light FlexFoam™ material, this form-fitting, revolutionary pad absorbs 10X its weight™ and molds to your body shape, so you barely feel it. And now you can customize your fit with Always MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For overnight protection, Always Infinity Size 4 Overnight Pads With Flexi-Wings give you incredible protection.

• Our most absorbent thin pad, absorbs 10X its weight™
  • Ultra-light and form-fitting FlexFoam™ material molds to your body, so you'll barely feel it
  • 50% larger back for our best overnight protection. (Vs. Always® Infinity™ Regular With Wings)
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • Always Infinity, Size 4, Overnight Pads With Flexi-Wings give you incredible protection

LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
I absolutely love these pads. I first tried them a few years ago and they are seriously life-changing! They are so thin compared to regular pads, but still hold a lot. And the comfort level is amazing. I hardly remember they're there sometimes! I even prefer these over traditional "panty liners" for when you know your period is about to start.
As someone with a VERY heavy flow ("crime scene" heavy is what my tracker app calls it, lol!) I even wear these during the day time. Just over all a good pad, and the rest of the Infinity line is fantastic as well. These just fit my menstrual needs the best.
Vicky T.
I've use Always brand pad for a long time but the radiant line really impressed me. I never went back to the regular pad since. The material is so soft and flexible and the absorbency is really much stronger than the regular pad. It's also breathable so it doesnt stick to my skin. The only thing I dont like is the wing doesnt stay down as well so sometimes it stick to my pant and I have to pull it away. The price is more than I would like to pay so I stock up when theres a promotions at the store. But I will pay extra for comfort and leak proof to save myself from embarrassment.
julie G.
Eden, NY
Always infinity flexfoam pads are so soft you can't even feel like your wearing them.These pads are thin but keep you dry and protected from any leaks.You no longer have to feel like your wearing a diaper when it's that time of the month.I bought mine at Walmart for less than 5 dollars. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Krystal L.
This are legit my favorite pads. Personally, I use these at times during the day because since they’re so long it just covers everything. I move around a lot and sometimes my pad does too, and it ends up staining my underwear. When I wear this one, it just covers. And it’s pretty thin, so I like it.
Kenia J.
I gotta give it a 100, I had so many problems finding something I felt comfortable in, specially in those days. I can’t use other ones anymore and let me tell you they do absorb I can use it all night. And the price well it’s not too bad if they make you feel good about not being stained.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I’ve always loved and preferred always products when it came to that time of the month but when they came out with these infinity pads they really stepped up their game! I love the overnight pads because my periods are heavy and these help protect me and keep me from bleeding through! The foam of the infinity pads it super comfortable and it feels like I’m not wearing anything! And they’re super absorbent. They’re a little more than the regular always pads, but they’re worth it! Compared to other similar products I think that these are top notch!
Shantell M.
Lynn
My flows very during each cycle so I have a hard time finding which pad to use that would absorb the flow. Always infinity has never let me down and it has stopped me from over leaking at night, I have recommend this for any woman that has a heavy flow including at night
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
I’ve been loving these for over night. My flow had been heavy these last couple periods. I didn’t want to leak during the night so I thought to give these a try. I got mine from Kroger. They are very comfortable and do not rub. I didn’t mean. I would 100% recommend the.
Kelsey B.
I have a history of strong and severe menstrual cycles which really stink. I'm always looking for different products to try to protect me. I like the longer pads with wings as it makes it feel a bit more secured. The length was perfect, all areas were covered! The flexibility was definitely where it lost points, while it protected me through 8+ hours of sleep...I could not move around as the pad did not adapt to my movements which of course make me nervous that I would leak. other than that, great product!
Angie G.
Always Infinity are the best brand of pads out there! They are so comfortable since they adjust to your shape, they're thin yet super absorbent so there are never any leaks, they come with and without wings (I need the wings), and they have a great range of sizes. I used this size for sleep when I had really heavy periods before I started birth control and they were a a life saver -- I didn't have to use those thick diaper sized ones anymore. Trust me, they're worth the extra cost!
Jennifer N.
Newman, CA
Do you guys use them at night too or u guys get the longer ones?
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
I'm a bit confused...how can people say they don't stay in place when these pads have wings?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Would you recommend these pads?
Courtney J.
Mayfield, KY
Are these a scent free pad or is there a scent to them,and if so what kind of scent is it.
Sarah M.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a good night time pad?