BY ALWAYS #2 in Pads

Say hello to the world's first foam pad with Always® Infinity™. Made with an ultra-light FlexFoam™ material, this form-fitting, revolutionary pad absorbs 10X its weight™ and molds to your body shape, so you barely feel it. And now you can customize your fit with Always MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For overnight protection, Always Infinity Size 4 Overnight Pads With Flexi-Wings give you incredible protection.

• Our most absorbent thin pad, absorbs 10X its weight™
  • Ultra-light and form-fitting FlexFoam™ material molds to your body, so you'll barely feel it
  • 50% larger back for our best overnight protection. (Vs. Always® Infinity™ Regular With Wings)
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • Always Infinity, Size 4, Overnight Pads With Flexi-Wings give you incredible protection

Vicky T.
I've use Always brand pad for a long time but the radiant line really impressed me. I never went back to the regular pad since. The material is so soft and flexible and the absorbency is really much stronger than the regular pad. It's also breathable so it doesnt stick to my skin. The only thing I dont like is the wing doesnt stay down as well so sometimes it stick to my pant and I have to pull it away. The price is more than I would like to pay so I stock up when theres a promotions at the store. But I will pay extra for comfort and leak proof to save myself from embarrassment.
Shykia J.
West Columbia, SC
I haven't had the need for these in two years so I'm seeing the changes they've made with the sizing. So far it's ok, still has absorption which is my main concern being that I don't like pads at all and it's still high in price however, this is my go to for now. I'll try the 5 next time to see if that makes it any better before looking for other alternatives.
أينما ي.
San Diego
When always first came out with these pads I was super excited because the infinity pads are not like your average pad. Always infinity have a soft cushion like material which feels a lot better than your average pad that is rough and uncomfortable. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kenia J.
I gotta give it a 100, I had so many problems finding something I felt comfortable in, specially in those days. I can’t use other ones anymore and let me tell you they do absorb I can use it all night. And the price well it’s not too bad if they make you feel good about not being stained.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I’ve always loved and preferred always products when it came to that time of the month but when they came out with these infinity pads they really stepped up their game! I love the overnight pads because my periods are heavy and these help protect me and keep me from bleeding through! The foam of the infinity pads it super comfortable and it feels like I’m not wearing anything! And they’re super absorbent. They’re a little more than the regular always pads, but they’re worth it! Compared to other similar products I think that these are top notch!
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
I’ve been loving these for over night. My flow had been heavy these last couple periods. I didn’t want to leak during the night so I thought to give these a try. I got mine from Kroger. They are very comfortable and do not rub. I didn’t mean. I would 100% recommend the.
Kelsey B.
I have a history of strong and severe menstrual cycles which really stink. I'm always looking for different products to try to protect me. I like the longer pads with wings as it makes it feel a bit more secured. The length was perfect, all areas were covered! The flexibility was definitely where it lost points, while it protected me through 8+ hours of sleep...I could not move around as the pad did not adapt to my movements which of course make me nervous that I would leak. other than that, great product!
Angie G.
Always Infinity are the best brand of pads out there! They are so comfortable since they adjust to your shape, they're thin yet super absorbent so there are never any leaks, they come with and without wings (I need the wings), and they have a great range of sizes. I used this size for sleep when I had really heavy periods before I started birth control and they were a a life saver -- I didn't have to use those thick diaper sized ones anymore. Trust me, they're worth the extra cost!
Dominika M.
Detroit, MI
I don’t know why but I get very allergic to all other products. Always is the best one. And especially this product is good for night and day. Never leaks throughout. If you are looking for a product that is really safe. This is it.
Monica R.
These are just perfect. they are lightweight and longer than the regular fit. These can be a little pricey depending on how many you go through in each of your monthly cycles but I’m always looking for the bogo deals on these.
Jennifer N.
Newman, CA
Do you guys use them at night too or u guys get the longer ones?
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
I'm a bit confused...how can people say they don't stay in place when these pads have wings?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Would you recommend these pads?
Courtney J.
Mayfield, KY
Are these a scent free pad or is there a scent to them,and if so what kind of scent is it.
Sarah M.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a good night time pad?