BY ALWAYS #1 in Pads

Say hello to the world's first foam pad with Always® Infinity™. Made with an ultra-light FlexFoam™ material, this form-fitting, revolutionary pad absorbs 10X its weight™ and molds to your body shape, so you barely feel it. And now you can customize your fit with Always MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For overnight protection, Always Infinity Size 4 Overnight Pads With Flexi-Wings give you incredible protection.

• Our most absorbent thin pad, absorbs 10X its weight™
  • Ultra-light and form-fitting FlexFoam™ material molds to your body, so you'll barely feel it
  • 50% larger back for our best overnight protection. (Vs. Always® Infinity™ Regular With Wings)
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • Always Infinity, Size 4, Overnight Pads With Flexi-Wings give you incredible protection

• I'm a bit confused...how can people say they don't stay in place ...16 Answers
  • Do you like these??2 Answers
  • What do you like best about this product?4 Answers
K C.
I must say for several years now these pads are just my ultimate favorite. The wings keeps it in place, although it is intended for overnight use I practically use them day and night. The absorbency is just phenomenal, especially on heavy flow days which means no accidental leaks for me. They are a bit pricey but are of good quality so I stock up when I see them on sale.  Always Infinity Size 4 Overnight Pads with Wings Unscented
Shykia J.
West Columbia, SC
I haven't had the need for these in two years so I'm seeing the changes they've made with the sizing. So far it's ok, still has absorption which is my main concern being that I don't like pads at all and it's still high in price however, this is my go to for now. I'll try the 5 next time to see if that makes it any better before looking for other alternatives.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I use these for overnight wear and they are perfect.  They are thin but do a great job at holding up throughout the night.  They are affordable and easy to find at your major retailers.  The wings are a bonus with added comfort that my overnight pad isnt going to move while I am asleep.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I’ve always loved and preferred always products when it came to that time of the month but when they came out with these infinity pads they really stepped up their game! I love the overnight pads because my periods are heavy and these help protect me and keep me from bleeding through! The foam of the infinity pads it super comfortable and it feels like I’m not wearing anything! And they’re super absorbent. They’re a little more than the regular always pads, but they’re worth it! Compared to other similar products I think that these are top notch!
Kelsey B.
I have a history of strong and severe menstrual cycles which really stink. I'm always looking for different products to try to protect me. I like the longer pads with wings as it makes it feel a bit more secured. The length was perfect, all areas were covered! The flexibility was definitely where it lost points, while it protected me through 8+ hours of sleep...I could not move around as the pad did not adapt to my movements which of course make me nervous that I would leak. other than that, great product!
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
These are the best pass out if you are scared of leaking into your underwear if your flow is very heavy is your flow is really heavy when you sleep this is the pad for you it's holds a nice amount and it's very comfortable I would definitely recommend this
Raquel G.
Phoenix, AZ
La verdad que esta marca es la que más vende ...no entiendo como la gente puede usar toallas con plástico oh látex no se ni lo que es pero si puedo decir que cuando estaba en mi adolecencia primera bes que me baja y me dieron una tualla de estas me quemo me salo mucho sarpuido y aparte como rosado me dejo mi parte...ase como un mes quise probarlas otra vez y la verdad k me arepenti por k me bolvio a pasar ...la verdad k es una marca muy recomocida y creo k deberían sacar algo megor para las mugeres que sea súper ... esta es mi opinión y lo que me causo ...😏
Dominika M.
Hamtramck
I don’t know why but I get very allergic to all other products. Always is the best one. And especially this product is good for night and day. Never leaks throughout. If you are looking for a product that is really safe. This is it.
Monica R.
These are just perfect. they are lightweight and longer than the regular fit. These can be a little pricey depending on how many you go through in each of your monthly cycles but I’m always looking for the bogo deals on these.
Tylynn W.
Roland, OK
I love these pads I am no longer able to use tampons anymore so I use these 24/7 not just at night. Unless you have a HEAVY flow like me you'll be able to wear them for a couple hours without bleeding through
Jennifer N.
Newman, CA
Do you guys use them at night too or u guys get the longer ones?
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
I'm a bit confused...how can people say they don't stay in place when these pads have wings?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Would you recommend these pads?
Courtney J.
Mayfield, KY
Are these a scent free pad or is there a scent to them,and if so what kind of scent is it.
Sarah M.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a good night time pad?