Always Infinity Size 3 Extra Heavy Flow Pads with Wings Unscented

Say hello to the world's first foam pad with Always® Infinity™. Made with an ultra-light FlexFoam™ material, this form-fitting, revolutionary pad absorbs 10X its weight™ and molds to your body shape, so you barely feel it. And now you can customize your fit with Always MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For our best daytime protection, Always Infinity Size 3 Heavy Pads With Flexi-Wings are designed with a 35% better coverage for incredible protection.

• Ultra-light and form-fitting FlexFoam™ material molds to your body, so you'll barely feel it
  • 35% better coverage (Vs. Always® Infinity™ Regular With Wings)
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • Always Infinity, Size 3, Extra Heavy Pads With Flexi-Wings give you incredible protection

*Vs. Always Infinity Regular With Wings

Are these pads thin ?
Start your review of Always Infinity Size 3 Extra Heavy Flow Pads with Wings Unscented!
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Target
These are the best pads I have ever used. Not bulky, they aren’t scented so they don’t irritate me, the absorb quickly so I don’t feel gross. I have had 0 leaks at night and during the day with these. I will definitely buy these again.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have tried many feminine products over the years & this is my favorite by a mile. I like that they are super lightweight. I don't like bulky pads. I always feel comfortable and confident when wearing these. I tend to have a heavy flow & have not experienced one leak yet. The adhesive is strong, they have always stayed in place. The only thing I don't like is the price, a bit higher than most. But the pros outweigh the higher price. I would definitely recommend.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I like Always as a brand. This line of pads has a pro and cons side. Pro: Quick absorption (no wet mess) Leaves skin dry Good adhesive on pad. Con: Foam breaks apart Pad breaks apart For me the cons outweigh the pros so I have stopped buying this line of pads. I buy the regular always pads with the gel instead of the foam. The foam doesn't work for me.
Orlando, FL
Always Infinity Size 3 Extra Heavy Flow Pads with Wings Unscented uploaded by Franka C.
I love Always brand pads and I am glad they have these FlexFoam option pads. I use to hate the amount of leakage that I would get with regular pads that had the plastic-like coating. This is for days that I am bleeding but not enough to need the extra extra large ones.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I love these! I was in the super market with my husband and remembered I was soon to be out of pads. So I ran to the other side of the store to grab these. I didn’t really read what was I getting. I just kind of grabbed them and headed back to the checkout. Boy am I glad I did?! I couldn’t even tell I was wearing a pad. They’re quiet and super sleek! Worth the money!
Phoenix, AZ
If you want to stay dry with out a worry in the would, this is for you! Those moments when your flow all of a sudden pours down you don't even have to blink an eye or rush to the bathroom to check if your clothes are still clean. It catches and hold everything with out making you feel wet or uncomfortable. This is a girls true best friend!!
These pads work great at absorption an stay put rather well.  The main reason I did not like them is because they are so long.  Even though they stayed in place the fact that they were so long made them uncomfortable to wear because they took up all of my space.  I would not buy this product again.
Purchased at: Walmart
Like most women I have tried my fair share of feminine products to find the best way to manage mother nature. This is the first pad I honestly would recommend to others. It is so light and doesn't bunch up once in place. Plus it truly does absorb and pull the moisture away making you feel more comfortable.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I always use always infinity when I'm at work! These hold up so well and I don't have to run to the bathroom all the time to change. The foam doesn't make you feel wet and holds so well so that keeps you from changing more often which I love. The size 3 is a prefect size for hard flow days as well.
Lancaster, PA
I bought these thinking they would be like every other pad that had let me down but I was truly impressed. These pads are super comfortable and thin yet incredibly absorbent. They stayed in place and didn't creep into places they shouldn't be. I started wearing pads more in place of tampons because of these particular pads.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Minneapolis, MN
a year ago
Always Infinity Size 3 Extra Heavy Flow Pads with Wings Unscented what are some pros and cons about these pads?
Lura (. • a year ago
The pro for me is they flexi foam is prettu mess free but the con is that the foam can break apart and then it gets everywhere .