Personal CareFeminine Sanitary SuppliesFeminine Pads & ProtectorsAlways
Infinity Size 3 Extra Heavy Flow Pads with Wings, Unscented

Always Infinity Size 3 Extra Heavy Flow Pads with Wings, Unscented

Celebrate leak-free days with Always Infinity Size 3 Sanitary Pads With Wings. These absorbent pads are extra thin and flexible for Zero Feel protection, so you can get through your day worry-free. Always Infinity Sanitary Pads are made with FlexFoam technology, resulting in a breathable pad that is both thin and flexible without compromising on protection. Form-fitting grooves move with you, twisting any which way, and conform to your unique shape. Unbelievable moisture-wicking technology pulls wetness away from your skin, keeping you clean and fresh all day long, no matter how heavy your period is.

Are these pads thin ?
Start your review of Always Infinity Size 3 Extra Heavy Flow Pads with Wings, Unscented!
Katlynn A.
Brock Ave Milton Florida
Always Infinity Size 3 Extra Heavy Flow Pads with Wings, Unscented uploaded by Katlynn A.
I wouldn't I love these pads they are great for outdoor activities and day wear no oder not bulky at all super comfortable and great all together love
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Always Infinity Size 3 Extra Heavy Flow Pads with Wings, Unscented uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Walmart
For me these are the best sanitary towels, comfortable, fine, you can move if afraid of spillage. 👍 Para mí estas son las mejores toallas sanitarias, cómodas, finas, puedes moverte si temes que se derrame.
Linnette R.
Santa Ana, CA
Always Infinity Size 3 Extra Heavy Flow Pads with Wings, Unscented uploaded by Linnette R.
I recently have been having heavy flows. For the first couple of days of my period it’s been heavy. So I decided to buy always infinity flex foam and it’s been great. These are comfortable and get the job done. It is not scented and it is soft. Would definitely recommend this to anyone that has heavy flows.
Nery R.
Capitol Hgts, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
Son absolutamente cómodos absorber me asen sentir segura son con alas y fleccibles ayudan al. flujo extra abundante su olor fragancias es muy ha gradable
Iris F.
Bronx, NY
Always Infinity Size 3 Extra Heavy Flow Pads with Wings, Unscented uploaded by Iris F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these pads for when I’m on my last days of my periodThey are very light weight and flexible which is why I wear them on my last days because I have a heavy flow so I don’t wear them in the beginning because I’m scared to but they are very comfortable to wear towards the end of your period because they do kind of move A little bit because the wings are flimsy you can barely feel the pad lol
Fabiana M.
Bentonville
Always Infinity Size 3 Extra Heavy Flow Pads with Wings, Unscented uploaded by Fabiana M.
Im fell safe and comfortable! I’m really recommend for all types the clothes! Im wish more cheap, but is affordable! I’m go to yoga class,running and no accidents! Im wish sales in Brazil for my friends and family !!
Isamary K.
Gurnee, IL
Love this product. So comfortable it feels like you ar emit wearing anything. It absorbs a lot.
Alvina M.
Folsom, CA
These are great mostly when yoy need to go to bed and your one that likes to move around a lot these are pretty comfterbul
Kaylukeval V.
Capitol Hgts, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
Very nice. I like the different sizes. Works well for all women. Will definitely be buying again. I will try other brands to compare.
Kelly G.
Kirksville, MO
Super thin AND super absorvant! Stays put and doesn't bunch up. I've never had any lwaks when using these. Will buy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Charisma C.
Minneapolis, MN
il y a 2 ans
Always Infinity Size 3 Extra Heavy Flow Pads with Wings, Unscented what are some pros and cons about these pads?
Lura A. il y a 2 ans
The pro for me is they flexi foam is prettu mess free but the con is that the foam can break apart and then it gets everywhere .