Always Infinity Size 3 Extra Heavy Flow Pads with Wings Unscented uploaded by Franka C.Always Infinity Size 3 Extra Heavy Flow Pads with Wings Unscented uploaded by Angela S.Always Infinity Size 3 Extra Heavy Flow Pads with Wings Unscented uploaded by Veronica V.

BY ALWAYS #50 in Pads

Say hello to the world's first foam pad with Always® Infinity™. Made with an ultra-light FlexFoam™ material, this form-fitting, revolutionary pad absorbs 10X its weight™ and molds to your body shape, so you barely feel it. And now you can customize your fit with Always MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For our best daytime protection, Always Infinity Size 3 Heavy Pads With Flexi-Wings are designed with a 35% better coverage for incredible protection.

• Ultra-light and form-fitting FlexFoam™ material molds to your body, so you'll barely feel it
  • 35% better coverage (Vs. Always® Infinity™ Regular With Wings)
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • Always Infinity, Size 3, Extra Heavy Pads With Flexi-Wings give you incredible protection

*Vs. Always Infinity Regular With Wings

Buy on Target
Amber M.
These pads work great at absorption an stay put rather well.  The main reason I did not like them is because they are so long.  Even though they stayed in place the fact that they were so long made them uncomfortable to wear because they took up all of my space.  I would not buy this product again.
Bruna G.
West Grove, PA
Amei ter encontrado isso aqui nos Estados Unidos! Eu uso nos meus períodos menstrual, e dentre os absorventes que tenho usado essa é a melhor marca. Gosto de usar e recomendo para minhas amigas brasileiras e gringas.
Chelsea G.
Purcell
I LOVE flex foam pads! My period lasts nearly 7 days and normal pads rub me raw. The flex foam pads are very soft and breathable. I love how they move with you and you can almost forget you have one on!
Arielle M.
I bought these thinking they would be like every other pad that had let me down but I was truly impressed. These pads are super comfortable and thin yet incredibly absorbent. They stayed in place and didn't creep into places they shouldn't be. I started wearing pads more in place of tampons because of these particular pads.
Ashli M.
Muscatine, IA
I'm amazed at how thin and comfortable pads have evolved to be. As someone who can't use tampons without pain, I seriously appreciate this evolution. These are my go-to pads and would definitely recommend them to anyone who uses pads instead of tampons.
Franka C.
Orlando, FL
I love Always brand pads and I am glad they have these FlexFoam option pads. I use to hate the amount of leakage that I would get with regular pads that had the plastic-like coating. This is for days that I am bleeding but not enough to need the extra extra large ones.
Mikela B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I love these! I was in the super market with my husband and remembered I was soon to be out of pads. So I ran to the other side of the store to grab these. I didn’t really read what was I getting. I just kind of grabbed them and headed back to the checkout. Boy am I glad I did?! I couldn’t even tell I was wearing a pad. They’re quiet and super sleek! Worth the money!
Erika G.
Phoenix, AZ
If you want to stay dry with out a worry in the would, this is for you! Those moments when your flow all of a sudden pours down you don't even have to blink an eye or rush to the bathroom to check if your clothes are still clean. It catches and hold everything with out making you feel wet or uncomfortable. This is a girls true best friend!!
Lisa M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I always use always infinity when I'm at work! These hold up so well and I don't have to run to the bathroom all the time to change. The foam doesn't make you feel wet and holds so well so that keeps you from changing more often which I love. The size 3 is a prefect size for hard flow days as well.
Kawanda A.
Sacramento, CA
I suffered a miscarriage which cause me to bleed heavily than normal. I usually wear tampons but i couldn't due to dr orders. I never messed my clothing up during night or day.