BY ALWAYS #2 in Pads

Say hello to the world's first foam pad with Always® Infinity™. Made with an ultra-light FlexFoam™ material, this form-fitting, revolutionary pad absorbs 10X its weight™ and molds to your body shape, so you barely feel it. And now you can customize your fit with Always MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For daytime protection, Always Infinity Size 2 Heavy Pads With Flexi-Wings give you incredible protection.

• Our most absorbent thin pad, absorbs 10X its weight™
  • Ultra-light and form-fitting FlexFoam™ material molds to your body, so you'll barely feel it
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • Always Infinity™, Size 2, Heavy Pads With Flexi-Wings give you incredible protection

Tiana M.
Brooklyn , NY
I live by these i can’t get a period and not have these handy. I keep at least two in my bag and in my bedroom. These are so absorbent and i use the longest two sizes because i have a very heave flow and no leakage. I tell everyone that these are the best and if they use pads over tampons this is the way to go.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
These are the most absorbent pads I’ve ever used, and therefore they’re the only ones I’ll buy... They’re fairly affordable, and really comfortable to wear. No matter what your flow is, this Infinity pad can handle anything. They’re not super thick either, and they’re made of a foam that conforms to your body. Much better than the original Always, and I like knowing I can go a whole day leak-free. If you want a reliable period product, definitely give these a shot.
Christine B.
Cleveland, GA
Best...pads...EVER! I will not use any other. The wings are a must for me because with all the moving aeound I do playing with and taking care of my son I have peice of mind that its going to stay in place. And the material can absorb so much its ridiculous (but in a good way). Try them out!!
Alondra F.
Mission, TX
First of all if you are o your period and you don't have this pad on are you even comfortable? Like seriously its just that good! They absorb like crazy and you can barely feel its there. Ive been with ever since and Ive had friends just change up to this padsbecause they are just so good.
Vaness E.
These are my favorite pads! They’re thin but it’s enough coverage for during the day and I love how you can’t really see them through leggings. The foam or whatever is in it is really absorbent and it locks it in and doesn’t let it go onto underwear or pants. These are great
Shamika W.
SLC, UT
I am so glad that Always finally switched up their pad sizes, they still over great protection but now are more appropriately sized to fit inside underwear properly, and with the thinner design are definitely more comfortable and less noticeable to remember you are wearing it during the day. I suffer from endometriosis so I can suffer from heavy flows occasionally and these still have great protection.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
These are my go to pads for nighttime when it’s that time of the month and I’ve never had any issues using these! They’re super comfortable and absorbent, and they’re perfect for overnight thanks to the length. I always have these as backup!!
Jaiden C.
Suffolk, VA
I don't wear pads much but I do love these. They're very flexible and they stay in place better than the wingless ones. I usually wear them at night and they do great, the pads are very absorbent. These are definitely my favorite.
Kelsey B.
I have now found my favorite pad, EVER. Flex foam is one of the best versions ever! My flow is very heavy (I know, sorry for the unwanted information), and I didn't leak once! I was skeptical because of how thin it was but it was honestly the most comfortable pad I've ever worn. Looks very discreet looking as well! They are the perfect size and I truly recommend this product to anyone. I usually use the night time ones because I am extremely paranoid that I'll leak but I am now switching over to this product! :)
Kay L.
This is a comfortable and reliable pad. I haven’t had any issues with leaking which is always important when choosing a brand or type of pad. I bought it at my local drugstore. It’s very reliable and I’d recommend it to others.
Patricia C.
Do you prefer pads with or without wings?
Leonor M.
Do they work well for heavy flows ?
vivian m.
Are this good i will love to try?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Will this show through my pants ?
Anne N.
Are these basically like the Always Radiant Flex Foam pads? and do they make noise when you walk? sometimes when wearing pajamas for shorts, my Radiant pads make rustling noises :(