BY ALWAYS #3 in Pads

Say hello to the world's first foam pad with Always® Infinity™. Made with an ultra-light FlexFoam™ material, this form-fitting, revolutionary pad absorbs 10X its weight™ and molds to your body shape, so you barely feel it. And now you can customize your fit with Always MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For daytime protection, Always Infinity Size 2 Heavy Pads With Flexi-Wings give you incredible protection.

• Our most absorbent thin pad, absorbs 10X its weight™
  • Ultra-light and form-fitting FlexFoam™ material molds to your body, so you'll barely feel it
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • Always Infinity™, Size 2, Heavy Pads With Flexi-Wings give you incredible protection

Buy on Amazon
A. L.
For some reason the infinity and radience do not irritate or dry out my skin and most other pads do. I do not have sensitive skin to anything else even other things with the same ingredients, So I have no idea if anyone else gets dry skin on your very inner leg-area [nerfed], these do this less in my case.
Thet have a strange memory foam like core, i cannot describe it any other way it reminds me of thin memory foam, and it wicks to the bottom VERY well.

I use 4 types of these as well as radiance, I can only photo what i have left over right now.
The super infinity are a medium heavy range, I have used with and without wings.
I find in these the wings are better it keeps the pad from shifting and has stuck to my cotton as well as nylon cotton blends underclothes with no issue. [Seriously "pan"tees word was nerfed ,lots forced edits ]
I have gotten away with just these when I was in a pinch before, though I think below this would be pushing it.
These would be great for people who have heavy peroids and need more than regular pad or a liner the last day or two.

The supers used go come in a green wrapper, but I believe newer have designs in blue green and white patterns on the wrapper, mine is from an emergency box, so its been there a year, I believe the wrapping is different in looks ,but still the sani -sealed plastic as before.
Again I suggest if you are Heavy you want 3 [blue] "Extra Heavy" or 4 [Orange] "overnight" for "daily " wear during your normal flow. For nights heavyflow people i suggest 5 [Purple] overnights extra to sleep in.

And suggested If you are light to medium flows this is a good daily on heaviest parts of your cycle and ,3 or 4 number pads for sleep, and 1 [yellow] "Regular " or liners on the light days.

I recommend these be due to how they can wick away a lot of fluid abd as i said it pulls it to the bottom until it gets too full, which with a good strength like overnight extra etc. You may see only after waking up. Always Infinity Size 2 Super Pads with Wings Unscented
Talia B.
Thousand Plms, CA
I love how thin these pads are they are not bulky so they are hard to be noticed. You can move around and not feel like you are wearing a diaper. I love the innovative foam it uses, I’ve never used anything like this so it’s hard to compare to other products. My only complain is that it doesn’t hold up very well for long periods of time, it starts to kind of fall apart, but I haven’t had a slip of blood even with that downfall. This product contours to your curves and stays in place, very nice packaging as well. I recommend this to active people and people who like to try innovative products.
Tiana M.
Brooklyn , NY
I live by these i can’t get a period and not have these handy. I keep at least two in my bag and in my bedroom. These are so absorbent and i use the longest two sizes because i have a very heave flow and no leakage. I tell everyone that these are the best and if they use pads over tampons this is the way to go.
Kat J.
These are the most absorbent pads I’ve ever used, and therefore they’re the only ones I’ll buy... They’re fairly affordable, and really comfortable to wear. No matter what your flow is, this Infinity pad can handle anything. They’re not super thick either, and they’re made of a foam that conforms to your body. Much better than the original Always, and I like knowing I can go a whole day leak-free. If you want a reliable period product, definitely give these a shot.
Tiffany D.
Suwanee
COMFORTABLE & LEAKFREE. Once you use these pads, you really can't go back to others. The foam just feels really nice, especially after a few hours of movement. Other pads, with all the friction, causes rashing, and itchyness.  They are a little more expensive than other ones, but are SO worth it for the comfort.
Krystal L.
These are one of the first ones I started to use from the line and these are pretty good. It’s thin. Wings are great. I personally need more coverage so I use size 4 at times, but on my lighter days I like to use these. Costs just about the same as other pads probably like $10-$12 for a 32 box so always good.
Christine B.
Cleveland, GA
Best...pads...EVER! I will not use any other. The wings are a must for me because with all the moving aeound I do playing with and taking care of my son I have peice of mind that its going to stay in place. And the material can absorb so much its ridiculous (but in a good way). Try them out!!
Vaness E.
Norwood, PA
These are my favorite pads! They’re thin but it’s enough coverage for during the day and I love how you can’t really see them through leggings. The foam or whatever is in it is really absorbent and it locks it in and doesn’t let it go onto underwear or pants. These are great
Shamika W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I am so glad that Always finally switched up their pad sizes, they still over great protection but now are more appropriately sized to fit inside underwear properly, and with the thinner design are definitely more comfortable and less noticeable to remember you are wearing it during the day. I suffer from endometriosis so I can suffer from heavy flows occasionally and these still have great protection.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
These are my go to pads for nighttime when it’s that time of the month and I’ve never had any issues using these! They’re super comfortable and absorbent, and they’re perfect for overnight thanks to the length. I always have these as backup!!
Patricia C.
Do you prefer pads with or without wings?
Leonor M.
Do they work well for heavy flows ?
vivian m.
Are this good i will love to try?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Will this show through my pants ?
Ellie N.
Are these basically like the Always Radiant Flex Foam pads? and do they make noise when you walk? sometimes when wearing pajamas for shorts, my Radiant pads make rustling noises :(