Always Infinity Size 2 Super Pads with Wings, Unscented

Always Infinity FlexFoam Pads without Wings Super Absorbency feel like nothing and protect like nothing else. These FlexFoam sanitary pads are unbelievably flexible and thin so your pad moves with you, not against you.

Are these these better with or without wings? Do the wings actually stick properly?
Ok Ladies im getting up there in age im 47 and have a bladder like a 90. Year old what im saying is i cant laugh jump yell or skip without my bladder leaking aanyone have the same and can give me suggestions on what to use? Please Help!!
does the pad stay put for the most part? the currents ones i have tend to bunch up or move to the wrong places so would these be better?
Start your review of Always Infinity Size 2 Super Pads with Wings, Unscented!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
2,057 reviews
Always Infinity Size 2 Super Pads with Wings, Unscented uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
As I get older, my flow seems to get heavier which should be the opposite. So I need to use these as backups. I like the wings for accidents.
Brittney B.
Cataula, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Always Infinity Size 2 Super Pads with Wings, Unscented uploaded by Brittney B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy these for my daughter and these are the only ones we buy . They have zero feel and zero leaks
Diana B.
Newport, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Always Infinity Size 2 Super Pads with Wings, Unscented uploaded by Diana B.
I love always flex foam, doesn't matter if its infinity or radiant. They trap and hold the flow without a mess and its true, you don't even really notice that its there. They are so lightweight and comfortable. I will never use anything else!
Merle W.
Tahlequah, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Always Infinity Size 2 Super Pads with Wings, Unscented uploaded by Merle W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Happy period! 100% better than other pads. These are absolutely more comfortable than other brands. The flex foam really forms to curves and they are super thin and very absorbent. It feels much dryer compared to other pads and doesnt feel like youre sitting on a wet rag. The first time I tryed these I was hooked and never looked back. This is the only pad I buy now. A welcome upgrade for a womens cycle. Highly recommend!
Lora M.
Lilburn, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Always Infinity Size 2 Super Pads with Wings, Unscented uploaded by Lora M.
Always Infinity Size 2 Super Pads with Wings, Unscented uploaded by Lora M.
These are really nice sanitary pads! The adhesive strips on the bottom and on the wings are strong and hold the pad in place. The pad itself is super soft and spongy- like memory foam. It’s flexible and thin. There are tiny holes and slits in the pad that make it breathable but don’t allow any leakage. I would definitely recommend.
Christina R.
Nesconset, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Always Infinity Size 2 Super Pads with Wings, Unscented uploaded by Christina R.
Purchased at: CVS
I suffer with extremely heavy periods and these pads are by far the best. I’ve been using always infiniti for the past 4 years and they have been a game changer. They absorb much better than other birds ands and don’t leave me feeling uncomfortable between changes. If you haven’t tried these Id highly suggest you do.
Sheylin C.
City of Orange, NJ
Always Infinity Size 2 Super Pads with Wings, Unscented uploaded by Sheylin C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Las Amo 😍 desde que las use por primera vez....No puedo vivir sin ellas, son super absorbentes, suaves, no irritan la piel, y prácticamente invisible. Las super recomiendo chicas, estoy segura que también estarás feliz con este producto.
Shayla W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Always Infinity Size 2 Super Pads with Wings, Unscented uploaded by Shayla W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is amazing. The pads absorb so good i have not had a leak since switching brands. The pads are super comfortable, i feel like im not wearing one. They are pricer than what i used to buy but i save money because I don't have to use so many. It completely met my expectations and these are my new go-to.
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always Infinity Size 2 Super Pads with Wings, Unscented uploaded by Shalayna G.
Always infinity with flex foam is a life-changer I cannot wear tampons they just don't work right with my body so I have to resort to wearing pads I've always preferred the always brand but Mother Nature was not always my friend when it came to wearing pads they just didn't fit right but now that I have found Infinity I have a whole new world they're extremely absorbent without feeling heavy and weighed down I don't have to worry about the pad slipping and sliding and it pulls the ministration into the pad and it does not linger on your skin to leave you moist on my lighter days I tend to use the regular just for Extra Protection they're a little bit more expensive than the regular pads but it's totally worth every cent they're easy to use long lasting and provides the protection that every woman needs the pad is so lightweight it doesn't even feel like you're wearing one they're available for sale at Walmart Target in grocery stores also Dollar General CVS in Walgreens I highly recommend trying the always infinity if you have not yet!!!
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Always Infinity Size 2 Super Pads with Wings, Unscented uploaded by Stephanie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great products. I typically buy the variety pack that varies with my cycle but this pack was a great one to try! Very discreet to carry in my purse, bag, wallet, etc
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cecilia
il y a 4 ans
Melody R. il y a 4 ans
If it's very heavy look for the overnight ones