BY ALWAYS #10 in Pads

Say hello to the world's first foam pad with Always® Infinity™. Made with an ultra-light FlexFoam™ material, this form-fitting, revolutionary pad absorbs 10X its weight™ and molds to your body shape, so you barely feel it. And now you can customize your fit with Always MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For daytime protection, Always Infinity Size 2 Heavy Pads give you incredible protection.

• Our most absorbent thin pad, absorbs 10X its weight™
  • Ultra-light and form-fitting FlexFoam™ material molds to your body, so you'll barely feel it
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • Always Infinity™, Size 2, Heavy Pads give you incredible protection

• I have tried these pads and so far have loved them, but I...9 Answers
  • is this good for a heavy flow? Always Infinity Size 2 Sup...2 Answers
Jennifer S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have been an Always pad fan ever since I started and became a young lady. They are the best quality, they are a little pricey. But they are worth it. The infinity line is the best. It doesn’t even feel like your wearing a pad. I have tried others but none have compared to the Always brand. I have always used them and will continue. I now have my oldest trying them out
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love always infinity Size 2 The protection I get is like no other.I have been using these pads from the moment they came out.It feels like you wearing nothing and there's no worries of suffering from accidents.I highly recommend these amazing pads if you haven't go out and buy go now.
Johnetta M.
Statesboro, GA
These pads are all that I want and need in menstrual products. First, they are thin and comfortable. They don’t start to bunch and they also hold a lot, which is a shocker for how thin they are. I would recommend these to a friend. Always Infinity Size 2 Super Pads Non-Wings Unscented
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like these pads. Something about them are magical. They don't leave me sweaty like some pads can get. It never gets uncomfortable to wear. It's perfect to wear over night which is soo much better than traditional over night pads.
Glenda N.
Pontotoc
Am more of a pad kind of girl so I absolutely love this product!! It's so lightweight and absorbs very very well!! I get it at Walmart. But you can buy it anywhere. I totally recommend it to everyone!!
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I will not purchase any other brand or type of pad. These keep you nice and dry. You barely feel it unlike other brands which make you feel like you’re wearing a diaper. Also there’s little to no leakage and they hold a lot.
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I had my girls these were a must have after brith! They did great and held all thar stuff that comes after the baby. Didn't have to worry to much on leaking and changing them were very easy
Shelby S.
troy, NY
Love these pads. Very thin and feels like nothing is there. They are so absorbent, I haven't had a leak yet and I've been using them for 4 day after post partum bleeding started.
Ryan H.
Wantagh, NY
I've always been an always user however this changeover to sizes is not to my liking. The pad itself does its job. I don't like having to try to figure out what size is need
Ivana S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Like every woman, I like to have the confidence that in my days I use pads that absorb and make me feel comfortable in those days...

Always is one of the best brands in terms of intimate care. These pads are very thin, and it is something that I liked a lot because they are very discreet, not noticeable, and are very absorbent... its cover is soft, which I like a lot more, because it does not damage my skin, Because that area for me, is very sensitive, and some dry cover pads, I do not do well. I am very happy to have received totally free in my DaisyVoxbox, this product...

I will start buying it!
Cassie B.
I have tried these pads and so far have loved them, but I'm afraid to use them when my period is heavy; they just don't seem like they are thick enough to absorb everything! Do these really work for "heavy flow"?
Cecilia