Always Infinity Size 2 Super Pads Non-Wings Unscented

Say hello to the world's first foam pad with Always® Infinity™. Made with an ultra-light FlexFoam™ material, this form-fitting, revolutionary pad absorbs 10X its weight™ and molds to your body shape, so you barely feel it. And now you can customize your fit with Always MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For daytime protection, Always Infinity Size 2 Heavy Pads give you incredible protection.

• Our most absorbent thin pad, absorbs 10X its weight™
  • Ultra-light and form-fitting FlexFoam™ material molds to your body, so you'll barely feel it
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • Always Infinity™, Size 2, Heavy Pads give you incredible protection

A quien le es muy comoda utilizarla? cuentame
Was this pad made to standout ?
So these pads hold a lot?
Start your review of Always Infinity Size 2 Super Pads Non-Wings Unscented!
Dublin, OH
I’ve heard some not-so-great stuff about the hidden chemicals in our pads, ladies. Not cool. I have no idea what “flex foam” is made of (I tried to Google it with no luck) so I’m going to review this product on all things EXCEPT materials. I really enjoy how the flex foam line feels. It’s flexible, absorbent, and all around more comfortable than a traditional pad (I don’t feel like I’m wearing a pad when using this flex foam line). I am a curvy girl and the size 2 has always worked for me as far as fit and protection without issue. I have sensitive skin and choose pads without wings for that reason. I have not had any irritation with this particular pad, although I have often with other Always pads.
White House, TN
I've bought these pads both with and without wings, and although the absorbency and comfort are great, it really takes the wings for these pads to be excellent. I have a clinically heavy flow, so when I buy these pads without the wings, I have to pair with a tampon, unless I'm on my light days. As I've stated on reviews for other absorbencies of the infinity line, this is the only pad that doesn't leave me itchy and it absorbs extremely well. I barely notice I'm on my period.
Marcy, NY
Just spend a little extra and buy these. Seriously. This time of the month sucks, I’m a 35 year old mother of 3, I’m sick of the grossness that comes with that time of the month. These are light, sooo light and absorbent. I did my days of diapers with my kids, I’m not wearing one now and these do not at all feel like that! Super discreet, I wear them with leggings and no lines. Just buy them. Stop trying to be cheap. You will never go back #promise
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy from this brand all the time because there so comfortable and dont bother you as much as other pads plus i like thay there thin so you can move. The best part is it doesnt leak. I wasnt getting my period for years because i wa son birth control and i recently got off it and didnt know what pad to purchase because i had completely forgotten what pad to buy but this were the perfect ones. I love them so much and i will always buy them.
Plains, PA
Purchased at: Dollar General
This product was a life changer! They are very comfortable, flexible, and light weight. But that's not even the best part about these pads. When I wear them, I am confident I won't bleed through my clothing. I have very heavy, painful periods and these are incomparable to other brands. They are inexpensive and worth the peace of mind! Use the handy size chart on the back of the box to find your right size, it is crucial to the effectiveness.
Braintree, MA
Always Infinity Size 2 Super Pads Non-Wings Unscented uploaded by Amanda R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Personally I find it difficult to find liners/pads that fit comfortably and work for my flow, Always Infinity FlexFoam pads are perfect without feeling like I’m wearing a diaper, plus the coverage it perfect, I used to find myself constantly leaking, not since using these. This is only my second cycle using them, but I don’t see myself switching to the old ones I use to use!Always Infinity Size 2 Super Pads Non-Wings Unscented
Woooooow these pads are fanatastic! You really cant feel them! They are completly comfortable and barely detectable. I bought mines unscented because thats my prefrence but they do have scented ones i believe. They hold alot! Dont let the size fool you! I have extremly heavy periods (i just gave birth in sept) so the flow is still heavier then normal and these pads did the job like magic! I love them!
Murrieta , CA
I have been using these pads since their launch. I’ve never looked back I remember how bad other pads were. Always brand has had thinner options for women and these were definitely a game changer. I will continue to buy them. It is literally like nothing is there, you don’t feel like you have a diaper between your legs and best of all it’s very reliable. No leaks, no accidents! #thanksalways
Abbeville , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the idea behind this. It truly feels like nothing is there. You dont have to worry about getting a rash from the pad due to moving around, they're very thin and flexable but i have noticed that with these my periods develop an odor. I've never had this problem with other pads, I'm not sure if its because I bought the unscented kind but I wont be repurchasing because of this.
Warwick, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I feel weird raving about pads but these are worth it!! They are so thin you cant even feel them. Not to be TMI but I’m nearing menopause so my cycle is getting weird but these don’t leak even on my heaviest days. They are a little pricey but they are so worth it-I try to stock up when there’s a sale &/or I have a coupon. They are definitely worth trying.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 3 ans
Melody R. • il y a 3 ans
If it's very heavy look for the overnight ones