BY ALWAYS #7 in Pads

Say hello to the world's first foam pad with Always® Infinity™. Made with an ultra-light FlexFoam™ material, this form-fitting, revolutionary pad absorbs 10X its weight™ and molds to your body shape, so you barely feel it. And now you can customize your fit with Always MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For daytime protection, Always Infinity Size 2 Heavy Pads give you incredible protection.

• Our most absorbent thin pad, absorbs 10X its weight™
  • Ultra-light and form-fitting FlexFoam™ material molds to your body, so you'll barely feel it
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • Always Infinity™, Size 2, Heavy Pads give you incredible protection

• I have tried these pads and so far have loved them, but I...9 Answers
  • is this good for a heavy flow? Always Infinity Size 2 Sup...2 Answers
Chelsea M.
Wichita, KS
So here's the deal. My menstrual flow is stupid heavy. Always has been, and likely always will be. And these pads? These are a LIFESAVER. They hold so much liquid it's ridiculous and I don't have to go to the bathroom every 2 or so hours just because my pad is full when I use them. That's a pretty big deal for me. The foam texture and soft lining keep me from getting itchy as well, something I often find the case with other types of pads.

So why only 4 stars? For one reason only. Sometimes when you're laying down, the liquid will run down the pad instead of being absorbed. It doesn't always happen, and does depend on how recently I changed the pad, but I'll take that over having to wake up every few hours to change my pad in the middle of the night.
Johnetta M.
Statesboro, GA
These pads are all that I want and need in menstrual products. First, they are thin and comfortable. They don’t start to bunch and they also hold a lot, which is a shocker for how thin they are. I would recommend these to a friend. Always Infinity Size 2 Super Pads Non-Wings Unscented
Rachel M.
San antonio, TX
I hated pads until these came out . I always thought pads felt gross and let you wet and smelly . But during my postpartum period i started using these they are super thin. They are super absorbant and keep you dry ..amazing is all i can say.
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love always infinity Size 2 The protection I get is like no other.I have been using these pads from the moment they came out.It feels like you wearing nothing and there's no worries of suffering from accidents.I highly recommend these amazing pads if you haven't go out and buy go now.
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like these pads. Something about them are magical. They don't leave me sweaty like some pads can get. It never gets uncomfortable to wear. It's perfect to wear over night which is soo much better than traditional over night pads.
Catherine P.
Santa Elena
Literally so comfortable. These are my go to pads and they are not too expensive. Able to control heavy or light flow and does not leak easily. Perfect length and super soft on your tush! No pad compares to these. Definitely worth the buy!
Viviane M.
Sugar Land, TX
Flex Foam is literally magic. I have no idea what science goes into it but these pads are amazing. They’re really thin and absorbent and don’t bunch up. These pads were made from period gods and we should all appreciate them.
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I will not purchase any other brand or type of pad. These keep you nice and dry. You barely feel it unlike other brands which make you feel like you’re wearing a diaper. Also there’s little to no leakage and they hold a lot.
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I had my girls these were a must have after brith! They did great and held all thar stuff that comes after the baby. Didn't have to worry to much on leaking and changing them were very easy
Shelby S.
troy, NY
Love these pads. Very thin and feels like nothing is there. They are so absorbent, I haven't had a leak yet and I've been using them for 4 day after post partum bleeding started.
Cassie B.
I have tried these pads and so far have loved them, but I'm afraid to use them when my period is heavy; they just don't seem like they are thick enough to absorb everything! Do these really work for "heavy flow"?
Cecilia