BY ALWAYS #7 in Pads

Say hello to the world's first foam pad with Always® Infinity™. Made with an ultra-light FlexFoam™ material, this form-fitting, revolutionary pad absorbs 10X its weight™ and molds to your body shape, so you barely feel it. And now you can customize your fit with Always MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For daytime protection, Always Infinity Size 1 Regular Pads With Flexi-Wings give you incredible protection.

• Our most absorbent thin pad, absorbs 10X its weight™
  • Ultra-light and form-fitting FlexFoam™ material molds to your body, so you'll barely feel it
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size.
  • Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • Always Infinity™, Size 1, Regular Pads With Flexi-Wings give you incredible protection

• Are these pads good for heavy flow?7 Answers
  • I like always pads, but never tried this one specifically...4 Answers
  • Who else loves Always Infinity pads as much as I do??!??!!!?7 Answers
Jacklyn P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used to HATE wearing pads, even to bed. These are so thin yet they never leak. They aren’t super expensive, and they are discreet. I don’t feel like I’m wearing a diaper when I have these on. They’re comfortable, and you forget you’re wearing it after a while. I bought them on accident. Talk about a good accident!
Kelsey E.
These are literally the most comfortable pads I’ve ever used! These are the only pads I’ve bought since the first time I tried them. The shape and how thin they are makes them so comfortable, but they’re also super absorbent! Seriously, if you haven’t tried these, you need to. They’ll make your time of the month a whole lot more comfortable!
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got these to deal with the postpartum bleeding I have been experiencing after having my baby. I had a c section and have only been lightly spotting since using these pads. They are affordable and stick pretty well. However the inside of the pads do fall a part a little after a few hours of use. So not the best choice.
Angie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are amazing! Seriously, if you haven't tried the Always Infinity pads you're missing out. They're so comfortable because they adjust to your shape, they're thin but very absorbent, they come in many different sizes so you can find the perfect fit for you, and they come with and without wings. I don't use pads much since I started using the Diva Cup, but when I do I usually go for these. They honestly changed my attitude toward my period. Try them if you haven't.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always infinity with flex foam is a life-changer I cannot wear tampons they just don't work right with my body so I have to resort to wearing pads I've always preferred the always brand but Mother Nature was not always my friend when it came to wearing pads they just didn't fit right but now that I have found Infinity I have a whole new world they're extremely absorbent without feeling heavy and weighed down I don't have to worry about the pad slipping and sliding and it pulls the ministration into the pad and it does not linger on your skin to leave you moist on my lighter days I tend to use the regular just for Extra Protection they're a little bit more expensive than the regular pads but it's totally worth every cent they're easy to use long lasting and provides the protection that every woman needs the pad is so lightweight it doesn't even feel like you're wearing one they're available for sale at Walmart Target in grocery stores also Dollar General CVS in Walgreens I highly recommend trying the always infinity if you have not yet!!!
Jess T.
El monte, CA
Use to use just the regular thin. But these are so much softer and comfier. The absorbency works better then the basic ones. I would recommend these to other. They are the only ones I buy now when needed.
Jennifer K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use pads at night when I sleep, so I want something that is going to be comfortable. I tried these pads on a whim, and discovered that I LOVE them! They are made out of a soft, squishy material that does not stick to your skin or is rough like other pads. They are great for my overnight flow. I would definitely recommend them!
Editha I.
Las Vegas, NV
It's true that it absorbs more than its weight plus It's affordable. It's also lightweight and wouldn't look like you're wearing diaper. But if you have a really heavy flow, I would recommend the overnight pads for you.
Emily B.
Greenwood , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
As far as pads go these are the best I've used. They are super absorbent, don't stick to my skin and are comfortable to wear. I personally prefer to cut the wings off because they cause chafing for me otherwise. They work well for periods, and I've also worn them postpartum.
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Always Infinity with Flex Foam are my favorite! They are so thin and flexible, you don't even feel it! These are very absorbent, providing leak-free protection. Wings are a must, they keep the pad in place. Ladies I would definitely recommend these!
Brenda H.
Dallas , TX
Are these pads good for heavy flow?
Shakis D.
Who else loves Always Infinity pads as much as I do??!??!!!?
Iris H.
I like always pads, but never tried this one specifically. I was wondering if it is more comfortable and it it actually soaks up a lot because I'm a pretty heavy flow.

Walmart