BY ALWAYS #13 in Pads

Say hello to the world's first foam pad with Always® Infinity™. Made with an ultra-light FlexFoam™ material, this form-fitting, revolutionary pad absorbs 10X its weight™ and molds to your body shape, so you barely feel it. And now you can customize your fit with Always MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For daytime protection, Always Infinity Size 1 Regular Pads With Flexi-Wings give you incredible protection.

• Our most absorbent thin pad, absorbs 10X its weight™
  • Ultra-light and form-fitting FlexFoam™ material molds to your body, so you'll barely feel it
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size.
  • Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • Always Infinity™, Size 1, Regular Pads With Flexi-Wings give you incredible protection

• Are these pads good for heavy flow?5 Answers
  • I like always pads, but never tried this one specifically. I was ...4 Answers
  • Who else loves Always Infinity pads as much as I do??!??!!!?6 Answers
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always infinity with flex foam is a life-changer I cannot wear tampons they just don't work right with my body so I have to resort to wearing pads I've always preferred the always brand but Mother Nature was not always my friend when it came to wearing pads they just didn't fit right but now that I have found Infinity I have a whole new world they're extremely absorbent without feeling heavy and weighed down I don't have to worry about the pad slipping and sliding and it pulls the ministration into the pad and it does not linger on your skin to leave you moist on my lighter days I tend to use the regular just for Extra Protection they're a little bit more expensive than the regular pads but it's totally worth every cent they're easy to use long lasting and provides the protection that every woman needs the pad is so lightweight it doesn't even feel like you're wearing one they're available for sale at Walmart Target in grocery stores also Dollar General CVS in Walgreens I highly recommend trying the always infinity if you have not yet!!!
Mya W.
Lakewood
I never knew a pad could make you feel comfortable! These pads feel like nothing is there. Which is amazing because every woman feels like they’re wearing a diaper normal. I highly recommend these for day wear. Or even going to the gym.
Brittany B.
This was my favorite pad due to the thin and flexibility. The comfort by far doesn't make you feel like a diaper. But when they came out with the scented ones this one got left in the wind for me
Rochelle N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I'm on my period this is the most important thing to me, these pads are so comfy. I always repurchase these infinity style. They make me feel more comfortable than other pads because of their shape. These pads are thin and feel like you're not even wearing a pad. It isnt too expensive but I usually get mine from Walmart for a lower price compared to Target or CVS. These make me feel more confident during the time of the month because I feel comfortable. They hold up to 4 hours without any problems for my body type.
Jennifer K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use pads at night when I sleep, so I want something that is going to be comfortable. I tried these pads on a whim, and discovered that I LOVE them! They are made out of a soft, squishy material that does not stick to your skin or is rough like other pads. They are great for my overnight flow. I would definitely recommend them!
Kayla M.
Kiel, WI
First of all, a big bonus to this product is that the packaging is quieter than any other brand I've tried. Not sounding like I'm trying to open a bag of Sun Chips is a plus. It's surprisingly comfortable and doesn't feel bulky or like a diaper at all. It has a good absorbancy too.
Editha I.
Las Vegas, NV
It's true that it absorbs more than its weight plus It's affordable. It's also lightweight and wouldn't look like you're wearing diaper. But if you have a really heavy flow, I would recommend the overnight pads for you.
Emily B.
Greenwood , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
As far as pads go these are the best I've used. They are super absorbent, don't stick to my skin and are comfortable to wear. I personally prefer to cut the wings off because they cause chafing for me otherwise. They work well for periods, and I've also worn them postpartum.
lupe b.
Alhambra , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Always Infinity with Flex Foam are my favorite! They are so thin and flexible, you don't even feel it! These are very absorbent, providing leak-free protection. Wings are a must, they keep the pad in place. Ladies I would definitely recommend these!
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love thease maxi pads their so comfortable their very easy to use.. I purchase thease when I finish with box..thease are very effective their so affordable.. I recommend this to you women I'm so satisfied..
Shakis D.
Who else loves Always Infinity pads as much as I do??!??!!!?
Brenda H.
Dallas, TX
Are these pads good for heavy flow?
Iris H.
I like always pads, but never tried this one specifically. I was wondering if it is more comfortable and it it actually soaks up a lot because I'm a pretty heavy flow.