Elise B.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI

I'm a bit confused...how can people say they don't stay in place when these pads have wings?
vanessa r.
vanessa r.
Dec. 6, 2016, 1:36 p.m.
I had somewhat of an issue with movement. It all depends on how wide the center part of the underwear is. The wings can only wrap around so much if the center part is wide.
Oct. 31, 2016, 6:30 p.m.
The glue doesn't stick where it should, causing your pad to shift.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
June 12, 2016, 3:45 p.m.
They always stay in place there really good
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
May 19, 2016, 10:32 a.m.
I think it's more of an issue of the underwear moving, not the pad. As long as you place it correctly in your underwear there should be no problem :)
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
May 2, 2016, 2:19 a.m.
They stay in place for me
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Dec. 2, 2015, 6:27 p.m.
I've never had a problem with them not staying in place. Sometimes the part that doesn't have the wings attached to it shifts and it moves a bit, but that's only if you wear them for a long time. I've worked out wearing them and experienced not shifting.
Francelia P.
Francelia P.
April 11, 2015, 5:40 p.m.
I've never had a problem with the moving these pads are really good
Dec. 1, 2014, 1:40 p.m.
I have found that the wings are better than the wingless version.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
June 4, 2014, 3:27 a.m.
I don't know either, I've never had that problem...
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
June 4, 2014, 1:27 a.m.
I don't know! I've bought these without wings before and still never had a problem with them moving.
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
May 31, 2014, 4:39 a.m.
Ive never had a problem with them stayin in place. i love these there the only ones i use.
Armando G.
Armando G.
May 23, 2014, 4:53 p.m.
Never had issues with them.
Judston M.
Judston M.
Feb. 27, 2014, 2:03 p.m.
They stay in place fine for me, as long as I'm wearing cottony underwear. If you're wearing silky underwear, you might have a small issue with slippage.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Feb. 26, 2014, 11:10 p.m.
As long as you ad hear them into the right place everything should be fine
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Oct. 26, 2013, 8:18 a.m.
I have no idea because I have never had an issues with them moving because of the wings and because they move with the body and I am a plus sized lady

Join Now