Personal CareFeminine Sanitary SuppliesPantilinersAlways

Always Incredibly Thin Daily Liners are thin and comfortable enough to wear every day. They are designed with breathable layers that help keep moisture away and also feature an edge-to-edge adhesive that helps to keep the pantiliner from shifting. Available in Clean Fresh Scent or Unscented. Also try Always Infinity and Tampax Pearl.

Flexible protection for everyday comfort; Breathable layers help keep moisture away; Edge-to-edge, stay-in-place adhesive; Slim, stylish & on-the-go; So Seamless, you may forget you're wearing it.; Clean fresh scent; Ideal for - An everyday clean feeling, light flow days, tampon backup.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Always Incredibly Thin Fresh Liners, Wrapped, Scented 60 Coun - Pack of 4 (240 Total Count)!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,025 reviews
Always Incredibly Thin Fresh Liners, Wrapped, Scented 60 Coun - Pack of 4 (240 Total Count) uploaded by jen H.
As I have gotten older, my periods have become more unpredictable and heavier thus the need for panty liners. These are old school, thin adhesive with wrap around wings like you remember.
Quiriant O.
Kissimmee , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Always Incredibly Thin Regular Daily Liners. It keeps you fresh and protected without any lines or bulkiness. Is comfortable because it is very thin. I will recommend it.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Every since I got my IUD put in I haven't really had to use pads or tampons. But on days when I need some protection these are great.
Tammy T.
Always Incredibly Thin Fresh Liners, Wrapped, Scented 60 Coun - Pack of 4 (240 Total Count) work well, they’re unnoticeable, easy to find and not too costly. I feel fresh wearing them.
Cyclops G.
Staten Island, NY
These are cool they do the job and the fresh scent is nice they stay put!! I’ve never had an Issue . I know they are liners but I just wish they were a little bit longer I love the thinness just need them longer . My go to every time
Tosh P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Every day liner. Keeps dry and absorbs any discharge for those in-between period days. Very thin and comfortable.
Brenda L.
Galliano
Purchased at: Amazon
I can't start my day without these. If I sneeze, cough or even laugh to hard, my bladder gives. These are perfect for everyday use.
Sheila F.
Newark, NJ
I am not sure what it is, but if you have sensitive skin stay away. I get rashes after using these. Just a heads up. Also they do not stick well.
ingrid B.
These are always on hand, for light days
Extremely  light and thin, not bulky and annoying.
any woman knows we need to have a comfortable liner, nothing is worse than feeling bulky or uncomfortable walking around
These are always on hand, for light days
Extremely  light and thin, not bulky and annoying.
Amanda R.
Madeira Beach, FL
Reliable and protective in addition to comfy, these liners are value priced for consumers. The only thing I might change is the wrapper color, which I would make less conspicuous. Still. I recommend them to others.

Looking for your answer?