BY ALWAYS

Always Incredibly Thin Regular Daily Liners. see more...

Buy on Target
Stephany M.
I love these liners!! They are super comfortable and great to have in your purse all the time. I love them because I can use them every day all the time without feeling uncomfortable and they keep me feeling fresh all day! I usually buy them at target or Walmart!
Emilly B.
Napa, CA
I love these liners. They are convenient, pretty affordable, comfortable, and good quality. I've been using these for a while now and like them. I highly recommend them and I will buy again. Also, helps that they are Walmart brand, makes them cheaper .
Debbie S.
Kingston , NY
I love using these! Shortly after my period is almost over, i dont want a thick pad feel so i use these! This 20 count will last me 2 months because i use other pads during that time. You can be these for $1 at target.
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
I love these things so much!!!! i bought these for like a dollar and it was so worth it i use them every day since i got them and they work so well. they absorb and i would definitely buy this again
Anais V.
I love! Always is the best .. I can not leave without them, without super comfortable and safe
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
These are great! You feel protected without it being bulky. I would recommend these
Bianca F.
Love these tiny little liners! I use them for my last days of my "monthly gift"
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
I used these daily when i was pregnant with both kids cause i discharged so much especially towards the end. I really loved them then and they were life savers. Til this day i use them when i discharge more than usual and the very last day of my cycle. They are very comfortable and easy to store in your purse or diaper bag. They don't move around on you and i really like that. What i also like is they are very affordable and you can find them anywhere. I highly recommend these.
Tania R.
Downey, CA
These are so cute. Sounds weird saying that but what I mean is that they're the perfect small size to carry around even in your pocket. The packaging is not bulky and the pad itself is thing and very absorbent which we all need and best of all the 99 cent store carry them. A pack comes with 20 for a dollar
Julie P.
These are my favorite because they stick on very well. Covers up odors and absorbs well. The cheapest I've found was like 94 cents and it's cheaper than buying the 120 pack. It's small and convenient to carry any where. I wish it was longer but I use two sometimes. I recommend it!