BY ALWAYS

Always Incredibly Thin Regular Daily Liners. see more...

Buy on Target
Valentina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Whenever I can I buy them, they are comfortable, soft and easy to get. I like that it brings great quantity for daily use. I also like that they come in discreetly small packaging to keep them in any space of the purse. recommended!
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used these daily when i was pregnant with both kids cause i discharged so much especially towards the end. I really loved them then and they were life savers. Til this day i use them when i discharge more than usual and the very last day of my cycle. They are very comfortable and easy to store in your purse or diaper bag. They don't move around on you and i really like that. What i also like is they are very affordable and you can find them anywhere. I highly recommend these.
Tania R.
Downey, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are so cute. Sounds weird saying that but what I mean is that they're the perfect small size to carry around even in your pocket. The packaging is not bulky and the pad itself is thing and very absorbent which we all need and best of all the 99 cent store carry them. A pack comes with 20 for a dollar
Julie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are my favorite because they stick on very well. Covers up odors and absorbs well. The cheapest I've found was like 94 cents and it's cheaper than buying the 120 pack. It's small and convenient to carry any where. I wish it was longer but I use two sometimes. I recommend it!
Anel C.
I absolutely love this product is the perfect size for me, super comfortable and affordable, I've use this product for many years and I like to use them daily, I've try other brands but I always come back to this one because they are perfect for my sensitive skin.
Eva J.
These are super nice. They actually hold a lot for their size and they don't feel like diapers. They are great if you are a girl who wears pads while playing sports. They are flexible and the perfect size.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A classic! discrete package very small but contains 20 pads. Inexpensive only .89 cents for a good quality product. Sold at Walgreens, CVS, Walmart and target stores too. Not scented and very flexible pad
Beatriz S.
These are the best daily towels that are used. Absorb enough, have no smell, are thick enough enough but do not disturb or notice in the underwear. it's my favorite
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are always great to use especially when you're spotting. They sell other expensive ones but these do the job. They're only $1 and you can find them at Walmart or even at the 99 cent store.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This daily protector product is excellent for daily use, but above all it is within your reach and it is economical and easy to get. It is  effective, I use this daily ,is effective.