BY ALWAYS

Same Dri-Liners. Clean Scent. Locks Away Wetness 5x Better*. Undercover Support, Everywhere You Need It. LeakGuard Core + Barriers Help Keep You Dry. Super Soft Cover *vs. Always Incredibly Thin Liners. see more...

Kilsi R.
Ridgewood , NY
Loved how comfortable it was! I did not feel it at all! I love using it to play sports. They are so affordable and easy to obtained.
Lauren R.
Belmont, CA
These are a great option when you need a little more protection than the standard liner can offer. The size is good and I felt protected all day. They may not fit all underwear sizes due to the width, though.
Lidia Z.
Favorite product when I'm in my special days :) He utilizado otros que tambien me gustan pero por el costo a veces compro mejor este producto pero en realidad es efectivo.
Heidi B.
Wellness Guru Expert
My very favorite liner! they are absorbent and effective. I just wish they stayed in place a tad better, but the best I have found so far!
Sam R.
Victoria , BC
I use these daily to keep me feeling fresh! I am a fan of how thin they are and that you don't notice them. They are comfortable and they are great for making you feel like theres a little protection just incase something were to happen! I have been using them for a while and don't see myself stopping anytime soon!