2 colors available

BY ALWAYS

Always Fresh Ultra Thin Flexi-Wings Long/Super Pads.
Adjusts to sudden changes in flow...
Guarantee*.
Dynamic Leak Guard™ protection.
Clean fresh scent.
28 Pads. see more...

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love always pads and I just bought this pack for my last cycle. I can say I was pretty impressed with it and I like this brand more than Kotex or Tampax or the U brand whatever it's called. This brand has always been my go to and these last a pretty decent amount of time with no leakage.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I really like having the wings on heavier less predictable days. Also, I like the thinness, makes me feel more normal. Some pads feel so thick making it uncomfortable. They are easy to use and affordable. I buy these again and again.
janay m.
janay m.
Brooklyn, NY
I love always inever had a problem with it its great for heavy and light flow me and my sister use them and really its a great overall product
Shay W.
Shay W.
Perfect. Thin and discreet. It keeps you dry. Love them my go to. I love the wings to prevent any accident.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Mankato, MN
These are my first choice and favorite kind of pad. They're very thin yes, but they work incredibly well. I highly recommend them!
avarie k.
avarie k.
They are great for during the day nice and thin! never had a issue. i would like if they made the pad softer though. other than that... GREAT!
Heather K.
Heather K.
Love Always! I have never had issues with them, and I like that they are thin. Makes them less uncomfortable!
Glenny C.
Glenny C.
I always use them on those special days and I love them because they are long and thin at the same time! The best of the best
Angie S.
Angie S.
Brampton, Ontario
Excellent pads, discreetly thin so you can tuck into a pocket or small purse. The always brand has never let me down!