Always Fresh Incredibly Thin Daily Liners uploaded by Debbie S.Always Fresh Incredibly Thin Daily Liners uploaded by Jesu P.

BY ALWAYS

Same Thin Liners. Edge-2-Edge Adhesive. Slim, stylish and on-the-go. So Seamless, you may forget you re wearing it. Regular Length. Scented. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "They are so comfortable you can't even tell you are wearing anything." in 2 reviews
  • "Always has been the brand I've used since I started using pads and pantyliners." in 1 review
  • "They work great helps me feeling fresh and having that barrier. " in 1 review
  • "A daily basis they are super absorbent and great for tampo." in 1 review
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Every since ive had my little girl in October i've needed a little extra security and these are so light and thin i wear them everyday and i forget im wearing half the time. [product:always---thin-active-dailies,-clean-scent---60-ea]
Cindy Y.
Paterson, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use these on a daily basis. Keep them in my purse at all times. Incredible things, easy to Cary anywhere also , in your pocket. I see a lot of people complaining about the scented ones and I don't know why. I love the scented ones and pads. To each it's own. For some women they can't use scented products and some can. I will definitely suggest the scented ones. It's lightly scented. I like these liners compared to the rest because you can hardly notice there there. It doesn't move around and always stays put. I have been using this product for a long time. Love it! Loyal customer here.
Miriam C.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had used these for years and they were the best, but they seem to have changes the amount of plastic on the underside (the side that sticks to your panties) or put holes in it or something because they don't work like they used to. If you're spotting you will stain your underwear. I liked to wear these when I'm using a tampon as a safety measure, I don't even know why I bother anymore.
Ginni T.
Texas
These liners are perfect. They are small and discrete yet they stay in place well and work on light days or to catch leaks. I use these monthly and always keep a few in my purse just in case. They're easy to use. I would easily recommend this product.
Rachell F.
Jonesboro, GA
I like using this product. They are great for everyday use, and the occasional spot use as well. I really enjoy the fact that they are thin so at no point throughout the day I feel like I have on a diaper. I have tried other brands and other types by this same brand, but was disappointed. The only downfall is that sometimes they don’t stay completely adhered to underwear. I tend to notice this more on hot days, or while working out or strenuous activities.
Karsyn B.
The reason why I give these specific liners a B is because of the smell. There are just some things that don't need to be scented, and in my opinion, panty liners are one of them. I use them specifically for discharge, the unscented ones, and they are absolutely perfect - the only ones I'll buy. I just do not recommend the scented.
Jesu P.
I like that i cannot feel them, they have a fresh smell, and they are easy to carry around. I do not like that even when I'm spotting everything goes through it, i need to use two so i don't stain my undergarment.
Jonelle D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love these liners. They are perfect for everyday use. And also for the lighter days of my period. I always make sure to keep them accessible. I keep some in each of my bathrooms, in my purse, and my car. And they are affordable to wear daily.
Aleixka M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these! Can't say I've used the scented ones, but either way they work really well. Super comfortable, you even feel then and even though they are liners and not pads they have great coverage and absorbency.
Jessica N.
Gainesville, VA
This is my "walk-on" product!!! Hehe I can not go a day without these (no shame) after having twins!!! They smell so fresh and keep you protected well!! They have a great adhesive and don't get lost in your pants!