Always Fresh & Clean Wipes-To-Go uploaded by Jeri B.Always Fresh & Clean Wipes-To-Go uploaded by Crystal W.

BY ALWAYS #6 in Feminine Washes

Always Fresh & Clean wipes let you cleanse quickly and feel fresh any time.

• These powerful feminine wipes are lightly scented to help keep you feeling clean and fresh throughout the day
  • Convenient, resealable lid
  • Perfect for quick cleansing during your period, after long activity, or any time you want to feel fresh
  • Fresh & Clean cleansing cloths have a clean, watery scent with a light, fruity freshness
  • Available in stylish soft packs of 32 wipes with fun, fierce designs

Get that just-showered-clean feeling wherever you are. Always® Feminine Wipes are perfect for quick cleansing during your period, after long
activity, or any time you just want to feel fresh. These feminine wipes are lightly scented help you feel clean and fresh throughout the day. Available
in soft packs or individually wrapped.

Always Fresh & Clean Wipes-To-Go
  • "They are very delicate and light, and they smell great! They're large and easy to open, and they've never irritated me and I'm very sensitive down there. " in 5 reviews
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
These look attractive so guys don't see them and go "Oh, you're on your period..." They work extremely well for freshening up throughout the day at college when you don't have time to run home and wash off.
Kate D.
These are so easy to use and really help with that gross feeling, especially on those heavier days. I never see them anymore though. I used to buy them all the time but I haven't seen them in months.
Karina P.
Midland , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I keep these in my purse when it's my monthly. Love the fresh scent and staying clean! Fit in a small space I even use them on normal days as well. Aren't pricey at all. Will recommend to other ladies!
Jennifer P.
Rockford, TN
Perfect for taking care of that not so fresh feeling during that time of the month or anytime. Convenient! Individually wrapped so you can toss a few in your purse, gym bag, or, for me, diaper bag.
Kelcey C.
Circleville, OH
These are easy to carry and keep concealed in your purse or pocket. I use these when I'm on my period or going camping and showers are scarce. They always keep me feeling fresh and clean!
Mahia V.
Sunrise, FL
Fresh and clean on the go. For years I've been using baby wipes at home for this, this is so much more convenient for when I'm at work of out and about keeps me feeling nice and clean.
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I absolutely love these! They keep you fresh and clean during that time of the month! I love how they are small enough to keep in a purse or wallet even! They definitely do the job!
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great for making you feel a bit fresher. These have a nice, clean scent that I find more pleasant than any other wipe I've used. Good price. They're the perfect size to keep in your purse.
Lisa E.
Rutherford, NJ
These really help you feel nice and fresh, especially when you have your period. I also like how they are individually packaged, which makes it much easier to just grab and go.
Nicole W.
These are a necessity for me! I love the scent and how well they work! I always have some at home but I love the portable ones because I'm often not at home when I need them.
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Are these like summers eve feminine wipes? Does anyone prefer these over another brand?
Kelly V.
Southampton, PA
Do these have a strong odor?
jessie b.
N Royalton, OH
I like these better than the summers eve brand, does anyone else agree?
Kaylee A.
Hampton, VA
What do these wipes smell like and would you say they actually make you feel "refreshed?"
Jessie P.