Always Fresh & Clean Wipes-To-Go uploaded by Jeri B.Always Fresh & Clean Wipes-To-Go uploaded by Crystal W.

BY ALWAYS #9 in Feminine Washes

Always Fresh & Clean wipes let you cleanse quickly and feel fresh any time.

• These powerful feminine wipes are lightly scented to help keep you feeling clean and fresh throughout the day
  • Convenient, resealable lid
  • Perfect for quick cleansing during your period, after long activity, or any time you want to feel fresh
  • Fresh & Clean cleansing cloths have a clean, watery scent with a light, fruity freshness
  • Available in stylish soft packs of 32 wipes with fun, fierce designs

Get that just-showered-clean feeling wherever you are. Always® Feminine Wipes are perfect for quick cleansing during your period, after long
activity, or any time you just want to feel fresh. These feminine wipes are lightly scented help you feel clean and fresh throughout the day. Available
in soft packs or individually wrapped.

Always Fresh & Clean Wipes-To-Go
  • "They are very delicate and light, and they smell great! They're large and easy to open, and they've never irritated me and I'm very sensitive down there. " in 5 reviews
Vanessa A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
my daughter used them for when she was in school. She said it helped her feel clean, easy to use and discard. We didn't buy them again since it didn't come with the sanitary napkins
Megan Y.
Tonawanda , NY
Small enough to stuff in your purse, but big enough to do the job! Always a great thing to have on hand for those messes that can happen during "that time of the month". These have a fresh scent. Would definitely use these again!
Cynthia S.
I really like that they're in individual packs. Easy to carry in your purse. Don't need to take out a huge pack, when your going to use it. Leaves you leaving fresh and clean, especially during the time of the month.
Amanda E.
Laguna Niguel, CA
These are nice to have in your purse or bathroom. Every once and awhile, TP just won't do. The packaging is also simple, and they aren't labeled "PERIOD WIPES!" So very discreet, I commend them. Damp, and lightly scented.
Samantha L.
These are awesome. They're individually packaged, so they're easy to throw into my purse (or even my pocket!) so they're discreet and convenient. They've been life savers when I've put in long days at the office!
Chauntria T.
Springfield, IL
This is amazing!!! How great is it to get a pad AND a wipe to freshen up! Love this! I used to buy this all the time but I cannot find them anymore. Always should totally add a wipe to the infinity pads too :)
Alice D.
Beaverton , OR
I am in love with the wipes, they are so refreshing . They are very cleansing and especially in those womanly monthly times, make you feel clean. Great product, would definitely recommend them, amazing product.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
I'll admit kind of a sore subject to talk about our time of the month ladies…but here we go. I like to stay fresh and smell fresh and these are the perfect size to fit in your purse during the time of the month.
Madeline D.
Love these! They came in a trial pack with my tampons and had to go buy them after. They're perfect to tuck in my pocket or purse and are easy to dispose of. Also they don't smell too strong which is great.
Katherine B.
Winslow, ME
I like having these at home and to travel with, when you're in need of freshness. The smell very pleasant and will leave you feeling very clean. I do think though, that $5 for 20 wipes is pretty expensive.
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Are these like summers eve feminine wipes? Does anyone prefer these over another brand?
Kelly V.
Southampton, PA
Do these have a strong odor?
jessie b.
N Royalton, OH
I like these better than the summers eve brand, does anyone else agree?
Kaylee A.
Hampton, VA
What do these wipes smell like and would you say they actually make you feel "refreshed?"
Jessie P.