Always Fresh & Clean Wipes-To-Go uploaded by Sandy E.Always Fresh & Clean Wipes-To-Go uploaded by Jeri B.Always Fresh & Clean Wipes-To-Go uploaded by Crystal W.

BY ALWAYS #6 in Feminine Washes

Always Fresh & Clean wipes let you cleanse quickly and feel fresh any time.

• These powerful feminine wipes are lightly scented to help keep you feeling clean and fresh throughout the day
  • Convenient, resealable lid
  • Perfect for quick cleansing during your period, after long activity, or any time you want to feel fresh
  • Fresh & Clean cleansing cloths have a clean, watery scent with a light, fruity freshness
  • Available in stylish soft packs of 32 wipes with fun, fierce designs

Get that just-showered-clean feeling wherever you are. Always® Feminine Wipes are perfect for quick cleansing during your period, after long
activity, or any time you just want to feel fresh. These feminine wipes are lightly scented help you feel clean and fresh throughout the day. Available
in soft packs or individually wrapped.

Always Fresh & Clean Wipes-To-Go
  • "They are very delicate and light, and they smell great! They're large and easy to open, and they've never irritated me and I'm very sensitive down there. " in 5 reviews
Christina B.
Chicopee, MA
Much easier to open then another brand i tried, leaves you feeling fresh and clean!
Jennifer P.
My favorite! Leaves me feeling clean on or off my period! Has a great scent too.
Patrisha R.
Mentone, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Always carry these with me... just like it says keeps us fresh and clean....
Candace S.
Barnet, VT
Love these things. I always keep a couple in my purse. They work great!
Rosa S.
San Antonio, TX
I use them to freshen up. Easy to carry with you when your on the go!
Kayla M.
Inverness, FL
I really like these! They leave you feeling fresh and clean! :)

Alena g.
Vancouver , WA
Makes you feel fresh and clean!!
Hayley C.
I just bought these and I love how portable they are. They are convenient and subtle enough to have in your purse for on the go. They are an affordable price and something I'd recommend to everyone. They met my expectations and I would definitely buy again.
Paula L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
They are great when your out and feel iicky wishing you could feel fresher. While these wipes are handy to I do not like the fact that there isn’t a non scented formula because the scented wipes burn and gives me irritation.
Christina K.
Dundalk
This are really convenient for keeping in your handbag. I especially like them on flights. They smell nice and light and fresh and are individually wrapped. I always feel very clean after.
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Are these like summers eve feminine wipes? Does anyone prefer these over another brand?
Kelly V.
Southampton, PA
Do these have a strong odor?
jessie b.
N Royalton, OH
I like these better than the summers eve brand, does anyone else agree?
Kaylee A.
Hampton, VA
What do these wipes smell like and would you say they actually make you feel "refreshed?"
Jessie P.