Always Fresh & Clean Wipes-To-Go uploaded by Sandy E.Always Fresh & Clean Wipes-To-Go uploaded by Jeri B.Always Fresh & Clean Wipes-To-Go uploaded by Crystal W.

BY ALWAYS #6 in Feminine Washes

Always Fresh & Clean wipes let you cleanse quickly and feel fresh any time.

• These powerful feminine wipes are lightly scented to help keep you feeling clean and fresh throughout the day
  • Convenient, resealable lid
  • Perfect for quick cleansing during your period, after long activity, or any time you want to feel fresh
  • Fresh & Clean cleansing cloths have a clean, watery scent with a light, fruity freshness
  • Available in stylish soft packs of 32 wipes with fun, fierce designs

Get that just-showered-clean feeling wherever you are. Always® Feminine Wipes are perfect for quick cleansing during your period, after long
activity, or any time you just want to feel fresh. These feminine wipes are lightly scented help you feel clean and fresh throughout the day. Available
in soft packs or individually wrapped.

Always Fresh & Clean Wipes-To-Go
  • "They are very delicate and light, and they smell great! They're large and easy to open, and they've never irritated me and I'm very sensitive down there. " in 5 reviews
Kayla  P.
Spokane , WA
I purchased these when a nearby store was going out of business. They work great and are very convenient for taking places. They fit easily in a purse or backpack and are very discreet and have a package that is quiet when opening it. The price is a bit over what I would usually pay and I haven’t boughten more since I’ve run out but would recommend to people who don’t mind spending the money.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Wipes are seriously so great to have in hand. After the gym, traveling, appointments, you name it I bet using wipes on-the-go would come in hand. I love them! It’s also nice to have if you’re an outdoorsy person and just need to feel clean like at the beach or on a hike. Ladies buy them!!
Heather W.
I am someone who is very self conscious about, err, the nether regions. I want to keep her clean, smelling nice, and looking nice. Before I just did a quick washcloth scrub before I walked out the door, but what am I supposed to do at the store, or work, or at a friend's house? A couple years ago I threw these in my shopping cart to give them a go, and I've loved them since. The smell is a very light, clean smell, almost like soap. You definitely feel clean and refreshed afterwards. The only complaint I have about them is that they are far too moist. They're more like a wet-nap than a feminine wipe, and I sometimes you stand up and still have some residue, which can leave you feeling a bit wet. In my opinion they're best for your "lady time", to clean up any messes.
enes r.
Waterbury , Ct
I always Go with always they are just great all my life since I've gotten my period i love there brand they are also very easy to use , they also aren't a lot of money it is very great to use i use them every time i need i would really recommenced this to everyone .
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Absolutely love this product but I've had such a hard time finding these products in a recent months. I love how it comes with not only a pad but also a wipe It is just the perfect combination to help you feel clean especially during that time of the month.
Raven H.
louisville
I always get these, they are excellent and simple I use them everyday and it’s definitely made a change, it’s easy and you could always have them in your purse to go in case you might need them I am satisfied with this because it’s really good like I said and simple!!!!!
Haley B.
Tyler, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I honestly am not a huge fan of pads but if I’m going to use them, I love these. I love that they have the wipe attached to the front of each one. Everyone knows periods are unpredictable and that wipe just helps give reassurance that it will be okay.
Alyssa V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great for when you need to freshen up down there. I oftentimes use these after a long day of work and if I'm going out that night. They smell fresh and clean.
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
Got these wipes from target not sure of the price . They are great. They come individually wrapped in a little packet that you can store anywhere. They keep you clean down there especially around that time of the month.
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These wipes work so good! They make me feel so fresh and clean! I love how they are individually packed so I keep a few in my purse at all times. These are moist and smell great; definitely recommend to others!
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Are these like summers eve feminine wipes? Does anyone prefer these over another brand?
Kelly V.
Southampton, PA
Do these have a strong odor?
jessie b.
N Royalton, OH
I like these better than the summers eve brand, does anyone else agree?
Kaylee A.
Hampton, VA
What do these wipes smell like and would you say they actually make you feel "refreshed?"
Jessie P.