Always Fresh & Clean Wipes-To-Go

ALWAYS Fresh & Clean wipes let you cleanse quickly and feel fresh any time.

• These powerful feminine wipes are lightly scented to help keep you feeling clean and fresh throughout the day
  • Convenient, resealable lid
  • Perfect for quick cleansing during your period, after long activity, or any time you want to feel fresh
  • Fresh & Clean cleansing cloths have a clean, watery scent with a light, fruity freshness
  • Available in stylish soft packs of 32 wipes with fun, fierce design

Get that just-showered-clean feeling wherever you are. Always® Feminine Wipes are perfect for quick cleansing during your period, after long activity, or any time you just want to feel fresh. These feminine wipes are lightly scented help you feel clean and fresh throughout the day. Available in soft packs or individually wrapped.

Does this product work well? Is it gentle? Is it long lasting?
Es buena? Bueno si es Always es buena!!! La quiero!!!!!
Will this work to help keep my groin sweat in check and from smelling?
Start your review of Always Fresh & Clean Wipes-To-Go!
Lakeisha  J.
Always Fresh & Clean Wipes-To-Go uploaded by Lakeisha  J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these wipes because they are fresh smelling and leave you smelling good it’s always convenient. Great product
Jessica B.
Smithfield, OH
These wipes are great to have in your bathroom or in your "emergency bag". Gives you a fresh feeling! Would reccommed.
Sarah U.
Berea, OH
These are literally my "Hail Mary"! They are wonderful and have not caused any issues "down there". They are not heavy scented or harsh, and are great for sensitive skin like I have. They are great for hot days, that time off the month or for just a clean feel. I buy these on the regular!
Colleen C.
Avon Lake, OH
Ahhh I love these feminine wipes! They are great to help you stay clean down there and keep clean all day. I use it almost every day and also after any sexual activity. It's totally affordable. i WOULD DEFFINTELY BUY AGAIN!!!
Madi V.
Purchased at: Target
Beautiful scent for this type of product Good packaging, small and compact. Good cap as well that will keep the product intact. The wipes are thick and have proper moisture to towelette ratio, did not disappoint. Good price point as well. Definitely recommend.
Sophia S.
Purchased at: Target
At first I was skeptical about buying this because I didn’t think that I would need it when I already have baby wipes… But this is definitely a game changer. Every woman should literally use this, it has such a nice fresh smell and would leave you feeling squeaky clean.😍
Carlyy B.
Wilkinsburg, PA
Always Fresh & Clean Wipes-To-Go uploaded by Carlyy B.
Ok, so we all need a little refresher here and there or even before getting intimate. These. Are. Perfect. For. That. My partner has even started using these and loving them as a nice refresher. I’m not saying to replace these with your usual shower, but in between it’s a nice product. The smell is clean and discreet and the wipes are wet enough!
Cassie R.
Myrtle Creek, OR
Always Fresh & Clean Wipes-To-Go uploaded by Cassie R.
Use them after being intimate, on menstrual cycle, working out, showering, etc. Haven't had a rash or break out using them. Smell is very mild. However, hard to find in stores and more expensive than other brands.
Ashley  S.
Spring Lake, MI
I just discovered these from a blogger and they are amazing!!! Now I buy them in bulk whenever I find them. Which, they are always limited in stock at target. Such a great daily item that you need.
Doroteya S.
Springfield, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these wipes and the packaging. Smells nice and fresh! I've purchased these a few times already and it has never disappointed. I do wish each sheet is a half of the size of the current sheet since it tends to feel a little wasteful. It is still overall great product!♥️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...