BY ALWAYS #7 in Feminine Washes

ALWAYS Fresh & Clean wipes let you cleanse quickly and feel fresh any time.

• These powerful feminine wipes are lightly scented to help keep you feeling clean and fresh throughout the day
  • Convenient, resealable lid
  • Perfect for quick cleansing during your period, after long activity, or any time you want to feel fresh
  • Fresh & Clean cleansing cloths have a clean, watery scent with a light, fruity freshness
  • Available in stylish soft packs of 32 wipes with fun, fierce design

Get that just-showered-clean feeling wherever you are. Always® Feminine Wipes are perfect for quick cleansing during your period, after long activity, or any time you just want to feel fresh. These feminine wipes are lightly scented help you feel clean and fresh throughout the day. Available in soft packs or individually wrapped.

Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
These are great for when I'm having "lady problems" or when I'm having days where I'm not feeling so fresh. I live in Louisiana where the temperatures are low 90°'s beginning in May and up to mid 90°'s to low 100°'s from June to late August with 80% humidity almost year round. Needless to say, I have many not fresh days. These make me feel fresh and clean. I also use them on my underarms to wipe away the sweat so I can reapply deodorant. I use them for a makeshift shower, basically and it works great.
victoria R.
A must have in my home and bag. I use these everyday literally every time i go to the bathroom. I am a clean freak so i literally Carry these everywhere. They smell amazing and feel so soft. Also helps clean you up when you have your monthly friend all while feeling refreshed while your on the go. They also are so affordable and are easy to stuff in your bag.
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
This is one of my favorite feminine wipes. It truly does have a fresh and clean scent. Leaves me refreshed when needed. I love how low the price is when i pick them up at the store but wish that they made a higher count.
Prowzzy A.
Columbus
Funny story when I first saw this I was much younger did not know it use and to it was a toilet tissue 😂 but when I got to know more and as I grow it did me well
Finley T.
Kernersville, NC
The amount of fragrance in these is so inappropriate for women's "intimate parts." If you are at all susceptible to infections or anything of that sort, do not use these. Even if you're not susceptible, the smell is extremely chemical and fake. I don't want to smell like that anywhere, much less on places that are sensitive to chemicals
Alex H.
Lansing
What a awesome smell these have! I tried these and they were non irritating and pretty wonderful. The price was awesome for how many you get. A lot of places sell these 24 for 4.99.  I would buy these again if I saw them in store but  I can never seem to find them!
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
These are my go to wipes, super gentle to use and the smell is wonderful it's AFFORDABLE. I use before work after, working out etc. 10x better than the summers eve wipes. Always satisfied with always.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
I came upon this product a while back I am always looking for a great femine hygeine wipe that not only cleanses,also will leave me feeling fresh.For me femine hygeine is really important.
I was in trememdous luck when I tried the ALWAYS FEMINE WASH CLOTHS to me they left me feeling clean and fresh..BONUS----You can first the buy them in the unmarked bix which cimes with if I remember 40 cloths then when you run out replace with the packages.
I really hit the jackpot last week---7 packs they were only $2.00♥
I recommend them.
P.S. I love to decorate the white box to mat h my bathtoom♥
Elizabeth Q.
Azusa , CA
Honestly I didn't like these at all the sent was faint and didn't smell that good in my opinion, and on top of that they were dried out when I opened them I had to add water I prefer the summers eve brand
Katie D.
Love this product! I was feeling so yucky and gross and these wipes are perfect for making you feel refreshed. I will buy these for now on. Also they are easy to take with you to like work and on the go!
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
Are these flushable?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Are these safe to use.. Can women just use baby wipes
Kacie K.
Whitman, WV
Will this work to help keep my groin sweat in check and from smelling?
Monica M.
Houston , TX
Where can i buy these ? First time hearing always have wipes
Kacie K.
Whitman, WV
Will this work to help keep my groin sweat in check and from smelling?