BY ALWAYS #30 in Feminine Washes

• Does anybody know on how to get coupons?2 Answers
  • This seem very convenient i want to purchase soon! Would anyone r...1 Answers
Kortney L.
Coldwater, MI
I love Always brand products, I trust that they will keep my body safe and happy! That said, these wipes are my absolute favorite! Not only do they fit in your purse, diaper bag, etc, they smell clean as if you had just taken a shower. I use these every time I go to the restroom when I am out of the house so I know that I will not smell bad (if I ever do, lol) around other people.
Donna B.
Mount Olive, AL
Always are the best wipes that I have used. For me, wipes are a necessary part of my hygiene routine. I've used others with satisfactory results, but I like these much better. They also have a nice scent.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I like these wipes a lot better than the regular wipes offered by charmin and other toilet paper brands. These leave me feeling much fresher and cleaner after using them. They also smell really nice! Only downside is that they are somewhat pricey, but th freshness is worth it!
Delilah P.
Winton, CA
Helps me to feel fresh. Conveniently individually wrapped for on the go. I usually buy these the most when I'm on my period. Let's face it, it can get a little messy. These help out so much.
Claudia P.
HARRISON, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are fabulous! Always has been a brand that I have grown up to so I know that it is a great brand. These don't have an overpowering scent to them and they are not too wet as other wipes. They are stored in my bathroom so easy to reach when need be.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
Good price for the number of wipes you get; they smell clean and you feel clean and refreshed. I like the size. and how gentle they were. I did not like how thin they were I wish they were softer too.
Heather T.
Murrieta, CA
These are wonderful if your on your period or just don't feel fresh, they are soft, and smell wonderful and they really help a lot when you can't take a shower right away!
Renkea N.
Sunrise, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I always use these wipes they leave a nice fresh clean feeling these are definitely a must for me when travling on the road I just through them right in my bag.
Taylor K.
Very satisfied with this product. They leave you feeling fresh and clean after every use. I love that they're flushable so no worrying about clogging!
stormy m.
Tekamah
These wipes are perfect, they leave you feeling clean without too much left over moisture but just enough to get you clean and smelling great too
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Always or Summer's Eve?
Ashley H.
Toronto, Ohio
Does anybody know on how to get coupons?
Rosieee H.
This seem very convenient i want to purchase soon! Would anyone recommend them?