Always Feminine Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Courtney W.

BY ALWAYS #24 in Feminine Washes

Feminine Wipes

Monica R.
Very convenient and discreet packaging. When I was in middle school and high school I was embarrassed when it was my time of the month and these wipes were my go to to make sure everything would stay fresh and clean. The caring case would fit very nicely in my back back or purse.
Michelle R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love having these feminine wipes at home with me. Because there are so many in the box I don't have to worry about running out so fast. The box and the plastic seal preserves the moisture of the wipes.

I always feel so clean when I use them.
Kathryn H.
Browns Mills, NJ
These are okay, but honestly, i don't see the point in paying the extra buck just because they say ''always'' when i could just buy baby wipes instead. its the same thing. WHAT i did like is, I'm not sure if they still make these, but they used to make pads with the wipes attached to each pad. i loved that. it was very convenient!
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
I picked these up at CVS and I will definitely be buying them again in the future! They smell amazing. They keep you fresh & clean all day long! The white box is very discreet, nobody has to know what they are. They are absolutely perfect for when you're on your period. I think EVERY woman should try these.
Callie C.
Columbus, OH
These wipes are great for freshening up part way throughout the day. They don't contain alcohol, so they aren't drying and don't cause irritation. They're also available in individual packs, which are great for travel and keeping in your purse.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
One word....amazing! I keep these around the house and in my purse. They smell good and help keep you fresh. Works for more than just your period...to keep you fresh if you need to. I like how they come in a large pack and in individual packs, depending on which you may need. Recommend highly to everyone.
Kristin B.
I use these wipes all the time, not just when I'm on my period. They make me feel clean and the light scent reassures me that I won't smell gross. I love that they come in a little box that keeps them moist and fresh.
Amanda W.
Palos Heights, IL
These are really nice to have around. I keep a box in each one of my bathrooms. I think men and women like them. Nice scent, not overpowering makes you feel fresh.
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I USE NO OTHER WIPE OTHER THAN ALWAYS. IT IS THE ONLY WIPE THAT DOES NOT GIVE ME ANY TYPE OF IRRITATION. I LITERALLY SWEAR BY THESE WIPES! THEY SMELL SO FLOWERY AND FRUITY I LOVE IT! IT LEAVES ME FEELING SO FRESH!
Leslie R.
Tracy, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These wipes are amazing and smell so good they don't irritate down their and are gentle. Great for everyday and being on your period. Unlike baby wipes these can be flushed away and wont clog your toilet.
Samantha G.
Berlin, MA
Do these work? Are they ok for sensitive skin?
Kacie K.
Whitman, WV
Will this work to help keep my groin sweat in check and from smelling?