Always Feminine Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Courtney W.

BY ALWAYS #16 in Feminine Washes

Feminine Wipes

Monica R.
Very convenient and discreet packaging. When I was in middle school and high school I was embarrassed when it was my time of the month and these wipes were my go to to make sure everything would stay fresh and clean. The caring case would fit very nicely in my back back or purse.
Michelle R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love having these feminine wipes at home with me. Because there are so many in the box I don't have to worry about running out so fast. The box and the plastic seal preserves the moisture of the wipes.

I always feel so clean when I use them.
Katy H.
Browns mills, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are okay, but honestly, i don't see the point in paying the extra buck just because they say ''always'' when i could just buy baby wipes instead. its the same thing. WHAT i did like is, I'm not sure if they still make these, but they used to make pads with the wipes attached to each pad. i loved that. it was very convenient!
Kortney L.
Coldwater, MI
I love Always brand products, I trust that they will keep my body safe and happy! That said, these wipes are my absolute favorite! Not only do they fit in your purse, diaper bag, etc, they smell clean as if you had just taken a shower. I use these every time I go to the restroom when I am out of the house so I know that I will not smell bad (if I ever do, lol) around other people.
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
I picked these up at CVS and I will definitely be buying them again in the future! They smell amazing. They keep you fresh & clean all day long! The white box is very discreet, nobody has to know what they are. They are absolutely perfect for when you're on your period. I think EVERY woman should try these.
Donna B.
Mount Olive, AL
Always are the best wipes that I have used. For me, wipes are a necessary part of my hygiene routine. I've used others with satisfactory results, but I like these much better. They also have a nice scent.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I like these wipes a lot better than the regular wipes offered by charmin and other toilet paper brands. These leave me feeling much fresher and cleaner after using them. They also smell really nice! Only downside is that they are somewhat pricey, but th freshness is worth it!
Delilah P.
Winton , CA
Helps me to feel fresh. Conveniently individually wrapped for on the go. I usually buy these the most when I'm on my period. Let's face it, it can get a little messy. These help out so much.
Claudia P.
HARRISON, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are fabulous! Always has been a brand that I have grown up to so I know that it is a great brand. These don't have an overpowering scent to them and they are not too wet as other wipes. They are stored in my bathroom so easy to reach when need be.
Callie C.
Hilliard, OH
These wipes are great for freshening up part way throughout the day. They don't contain alcohol, so they aren't drying and don't cause irritation. They're also available in individual packs, which are great for travel and keeping in your purse.
Samantha G.
Berlin, MA
Do these work? Are they ok for sensitive skin?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Always or Summer's Eve?
Ashley H.
Toronto, Ohio
Does anybody know on how to get coupons?
Rosieee H.
This seem very convenient i want to purchase soon! Would anyone recommend them?
Kacie K.
Whitman, WV
Will this work to help keep my groin sweat in check and from smelling?

back