Always Discreet Very Light Long Liners

• Featuring a thin & flexible design, with RapidDry™ technology and a convenient re-sealable wrapper, Always Discreet incontinence liners help protect against light bladder leaks and make your sensitive bladder feel like no big deal.
  • Unique RapidDry™ Core turns liquid to gel to lock away bladder leaks and odors in seconds
  • Absorbs 2x more than you may need*
  • *Based on average US consumer usage for incontinence
  • Thin and flexible design gives you discreet overactive bladder protection
  • Exclusive OdorLock™ technology neutralizes urine odors instantly
  • Re-sealable wrapper provides easy, sanitary urinary incontinence liner disposal

Top layer quickly pulls fluid away from the body for discreet bladder leak protection.

Incredible protection: Unique RapidDry protection absorbs leaks in seconds, while exclusive OdorLock technology neutralizes odors instantly and continuously.

Thin & Flexible design: Unique thin and flexible design gives you protection that fits discreetly under your clothes.

Super absorbent: Always Discreet Liners have up to twice the absorbency of similar size period liners.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Always Discreet Very Light Long Liners!
Isabel S.
Always Discreet Very Light Long Liners uploaded by Isabel S.
I received this voxbox. Thanks so much. This is the first time that I will use this brand. Of course I had listen about it. I hope this brand working as good like other brands that I used in the past.
Jessica D.
Pensacola, FL
I LOVE THESE. I do struggle with LBL,But these are AMAZING to use for the end of your cycle! The absorbency is amazing,and the cost is very little for such a big package. The odor lock technology is like no other! I NEVER know i am on my cycle. Overall 5/5 would recommend and buy!
Audrey  C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Always Discreet Very Light Long Liners uploaded by Audrey  C.
I really like these they help when I have very bladder leaks also I have sensitive skin witch is a plus to I will definitely buy more when I run out of my free sample from Influenster I really like this product thank you for letting me sample it.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
1,461 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great trusted brand. All the pads are always folded into separate bags. They are really breathable and long lasting. This is a great pad for anyone who wants a no feel bad for everyday use or a light flow also it’s long to protect more area. You always get a lot for what you pay for! Very flexible and great for any type of activities you do during the day
Michelle S.
Zanesville, OH
I always have a fear of leaking! But when I wear these I have nothing to worry about. I cant compare them to any other brand but I can highly suggest them!!
Jennifer F.
PO Box 5844 APO, AP
Any mom out there nows carrying a baby in your body is so hard on your Bladder and can lead to sneezes and coughes being the scariest moment. These liners give you that extra reassurance that you wont spring a leak. Best product ever invented
Gloria E C.
Fitchburg, MA
Always Discreet Very Light Long Liners uploaded by Gloria E C.
Well this if you have leak problems this is it. The liner keep you dry and out of trouble. con is like to big for me I’m a petite girl.
Massiel H.
Bronx, NY
1,361 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Súper buenos y cómodos los uso a diario buena calidad y buen precio los usos siempre fácil de usar yo los recomiendo a todas las chicas son bien efectivos para el uso diario y la higiene
Sarah  R.
Proctorville, OH
I like these because they are thin and long and so far I haven’t had any accidents with them they absorb instead of rolling off the side I always buy these and will continue to buy them they are affordable and I do recommend!!!
Kara B.
Manchester, MI
I love these liners because they are comfortable, and stay stuck to the underwear as opposed to other brands. They have a edge to them which is meant for bladder leakage to prevent spills. But since I have given birth to my son, these have been a great investment as a Liner in my underwear

Looking for your answer?