Always Discreet Very Light Liners – Regular Length uploaded by Cortney F.

BY ALWAYS #17 in Pantiliners

Featuring a thin & flexible design, with RapidDry™ technology and a convenient re-sealable wrapper, Always Discreet incontinence liners help protect against light bladder leaks and make your sensitive bladder feel like no big deal.

• Unique RapidDry™ Core turns liquid to gel to lock away bladder leaks and odors in seconds
  • Absorbs 2x more than you may need*
  • *Based on average US consumer usage for incontinence
  • Thin and flexible design gives you discreet overactive bladder protection
  • Exclusive OdorLock™ technology neutralizes urine odors instantly
  • Re-sealable wrapper provides easy, sanitary urinary incontinence liner disposal

Top layer quickly pulls fluid away from the body for discreet bladder leak protection.

Incredible protection: Unique RapidDry protection absorbs leaks in seconds, while exclusive OdorLock technology neutralizes odors instantly and continuously.

Thin & Flexible design: Unique thin and flexible design gives you protection that fits discreetly under your clothes.

Super Absorbent: Always Discreet Liners have up to twice the absorbency of similar size period liners.

Cholista S.
Wilmot , OH
I use these for my “light days”. They are very thin and you don’t even know your wearing them. They work very well for me. I’ll buy these again in the future. And I’d recommend them if you need just a little reinsurance.
Hannah S.
owensboro, KY
I actually use these for my periods. I love them! I really like the scent! They keep me smelling fresh and not gross like other pads do. They are just the right size and thickness unlike regular period pads. I would definitely recommend these for whatever the need.
Alexis D.
New Albany, OH
I have to use a pantyliner every day because I have some leakage. I can rely on this to keep my underwear protected! It is such great quality and comes with a large amount in each package. I do find this to be a little expensive, but you can always find a coupon for it!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Love it! I got this product at Target for about $4 comes with 48 liners regular length for very light sensitive bladder issues, as u we are it is very discreet and rapidly dry nod lock any odor. Often goes on sale and usually coupons are available
Kassandra B.
Troy, NY
Really love these. They're the softest pads/liners ever and don't let the thinness trick you, these are about 2x as absorbent as similar-sized period pads. The adhesive keeps them from bunching and they wick moisture so well you'll forget you're wearing them. The only complaint I have is that there's no unscented version.
Kristine B.
miami, FL
These liners are perfect. They have just the right amount of coverage without being as thick as a pad (because thats not necessary). These are also lightly scented which is a great bonus. I bought i small pack of these to try and ended up buying more at costco. great buy.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
These things are my life savers with my bladder problem from having 2 kids. They are really comfortable and I can hardly tell I'm wearing them. The only problem is that they don't stick very well to certain types of underwear clothe so on those they bunch up.
Kirah M.
These are great... They are very small and discreet. Nobody will be able to tell at all that you are wearing one. They can easily fit anywhere and are very quiet when you don't want anybody to know you are opening one.
Joanie W.
Woodleaf, NC
I'm a bigger girl, who loves to laugh, joke, and cut up. I also have terrible constant allergies! These things combined means it's almost a daily issue for me to need a protective liner. Nothing I love to talk about, but Always discreet liners do help me stay clean and confident where others fail!
Sarah B.
Maple Grove, MN
Use these when going to the gym. After my second baby I struggled with stress incontinence and these helped me feel confident when working out.

back