BY ALWAYS #17 in Pantiliners

• Featuring a thin & flexible design, with RapidDry™ technology and a convenient re-sealable wrapper, Always Discreet incontinence liners help protect against light bladder leaks and make your sensitive bladder feel like no big deal.
  • Unique RapidDry™ Core turns liquid to gel to lock away bladder leaks and odors in seconds
  • Absorbs 2x more than you may need*
  • *Based on average US consumer usage for incontinence
  • Thin and flexible design gives you discreet overactive bladder protection
  • Exclusive OdorLock™ technology neutralizes urine odors instantly
  • Re-sealable wrapper provides easy, sanitary urinary incontinence liner disposal

Top layer quickly pulls fluid away from the body for discreet bladder leak protection.

Incredible protection: Unique RapidDry protection absorbs leaks in seconds, while exclusive OdorLock technology neutralizes odors instantly and continuously.

Thin & Flexible design: Unique thin and flexible design gives you protection that fits discreetly under your clothes.

Super absorbent: Always Discreet Liners have up to twice the absorbency of similar size period liners.

Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
These liners are absolutely fantastic. I started using these when I was pregnant and they are so absorbent, they don’t bulge out like I was afraid they would, they don’t rub and cause any rash or irritation, and they are also just so soft on the skin.
Mayela H.
weslaco, ['', '', '']
Always Liners i must have like how they feel super comfy and great when u expecting with all those body changes i got it a Dollar General for free with coupoing love thia product
Ashley R.
Escondido, CA
I like these. I have light to medium cycles and these are perfect. These would also work great for women who have bladder issues. I could use these after giving birth seeming your bladder goes through a lot during pregnancy.
Jessica D.
Pensacola, FL
I LOVE THESE. I do struggle with LBL,But these are AMAZING to use for the end of your cycle! The absorbency is amazing,and the cost is very little for such a big package. The odor lock technology is like no other! I NEVER know i am on my cycle. Overall 5/5 would recommend and buy!
LeCresia G.
I'm glad that always has expanded from just the regular monthly essentials & made something for leaking bladder as well. I know of quite a few others that love this product other than myself
Pauline M.
Buckeye, AZ
This is my first week trying this product. So far they are not bulky. My mistake was in buying them in the regular length, I think the long length would have been better.
Baiyina A.
Sacramento, CA
I really enjoy these liners because they are very thin and comfortable. I would recommend these if you are a really light bleeder, and they are perfect towards the end of your cycle.
Chandra C.
Memphis, TN
Good deal for the price. Has good absorbency for LBL and is a good liner for tampon backup. You also don't feel damp. Have already purchased multiple packs will be buying more.
Jean S.
Groton, CT
i love these! They are perfect for daily use, for both light bladder leakage or light discharge. They seem to stay in place well and don't bunch up terribly. I
Lisa N.
These are my all time favorite liners to use. Super comfortable. Also had a nice light fresh scent to it. These lasted a very long time. Love them!

back