Always Discreet Ultra Thin Liners - Regular Length

Featuring a thin & flexible design, with RapidDry™ technology and a convenient re-sealable wrapper, Always Discreet incontinence liners help protect against light bladder leaks and make your sensitive bladder feel like no big deal.

• Unique RapidDry™ Core turns liquid to gel to lock away bladder leaks and odors in seconds
  • Absorbs 2x more than you may need*
  • *Based on average US consumer usage for incontinence
  • Thin and flexible design gives you discreet overactive bladder protection
  • Exclusive OdorLock™ technology neutralizes urine odors instantly
  • Re-sealable wrapper provides easy, sanitary urinary incontinence liner disposal
  • Top layer quickly pulls fluid away from the body for discreet bladder leak protection.

Do these have wings?
Start your review of Always Discreet Ultra Thin Liners - Regular Length!
How would you rate this product?
Crystal R.
Always Discreet Ultra Thin Liners - Regular Length uploaded by Crystal R.
I purchased these for my teen after trying two other brands and hearing her complaints about them. Then either didnt offer enough protection or the pad itself caused discomfort. Finally these pads seemed to check all the boxes and I hear no more complaints. Will buy again and definitely reccomend.
Gloria O.
Woodstock, IL
Always Discreet Ultra Thin Liners - Regular Length uploaded by Gloria O.
Always Discreet Ultra Thin Liners - Regular Length uploaded by Gloria O.
I recive this box today thank you so much very happy I love ❤️ always discreet #voxbox #inlfuenster
Michelle V.
Butler, PA
Complementary gift received from influenster I was happy to receive this always discreet bladder leaks air blocking heavy long pads especially things it’s getting close to my time this is great timing thank you influencer.thank you again they prevent leaking in heavy days!!
Danielle T.
Philadelphia, PA
I like alway have used them for years and now I buy them for my girls. They have very god coverage
Brandy M.
Batesville, MS
Well when you have to.... you have to! These lines are so thin and easy to hide. Not only that, they also do a great job at being discrete and effective.
Natalie S.
My mother bought these for my grandmother, however I had a severe cold that came with constant sneezing and coughing fits on end. And well as us ladies know what happens with that kind of situation, my mother gave me a few, and they were life and laundry savers!
Influenster M.
Honestly the reason I do not like these has to do with size. I'm not a size three when it comes to pads or liners I'm a much smaller size and to me, these are not very discreet. I honestly won't be getting these again. The first time I did was an accident. I do recommend these to people who are a size three for pads and liners.
Vanessa B.
Hanover, VA
I would recommend to friends and family Always Discreet ultra thin liners. I use them daily and they aren’t noticeable and I feel good just in case of leakage.
Tiara D.
These are great for your lighter days I like how some of there products now have a refreshing scent and come in a variety of sizes.
Jessica S.
Morgantown, WV
I always keep these on hand just in case. Always is a great, affordable brand that I highly trust. Very dependable and easy to use.