Always Discreet Ultra Thin Liners - Regular Length uploaded by Vickie A.

BY ALWAYS #54 in Pantiliners

Featuring a thin & flexible design, with RapidDry™ technology and a convenient re-sealable wrapper, Always Discreet incontinence liners help protect against light bladder leaks and make your sensitive bladder feel like no big deal.

• Unique RapidDry™ Core turns liquid to gel to lock away bladder leaks and odors in seconds
  • Absorbs 2x more than you may need*
  • *Based on average US consumer usage for incontinence
  • Thin and flexible design gives you discreet overactive bladder protection
  • Exclusive OdorLock™ technology neutralizes urine odors instantly
  • Re-sealable wrapper provides easy, sanitary urinary incontinence liner disposal
  • Top layer quickly pulls fluid away from the body for discreet bladder leak protection.

Rchristine V.
Kent, WA
Use daily! Love them and don't go anywhere without them. I keep them in my home and at my mom and mother in laws for just in case. They keep you feeling fresh and clean no matter what. Theses are a must for me and I'm so glad I've found these. I will be a for ever customer!!
Natalie S.
My mother bought these for my grandmother, however I had a severe cold that came with constant sneezing and coughing fits on end. And well as us ladies know what happens with that kind of situation, my mother gave me a few, and they were life and laundry savers!
Sinnead F.
Cypress, TX
I love this product for those days when my bladder decides to go a little crazy. I don't even notice them when I am wearing them. They have a slight freshness smell about them which is always helpful. This is a useful product for those who struggle with light bladder issues.
Debbie B.
W Jefferson, OH
I always use thin and barely there liners and Always has the best one. These are the only ones I use.... They are great for everyday and you can hardly notice them
Miranda P.
I always use thin and barely there liners and Always has the best one. I only use them! They are great for everyday and you can hardly notice them when wearing.
Vickie A.
Fayetteville , GA
I like these as a liner. I don't like the thickness. It's probably really good for people with leaks. Also way too long. Even regular is long and thick.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
Love to use these liners when I'm waiting for my time of the month to come. Also great to use on your last day of your cycle and with tampons.
martha c.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like these, they are very light and feel like you dont have anything on. I buy these all the time at shoprite.
Maria R.
It's wonderful I love this pads their great protection great pad liner it does its work
Super recommendo para vs mulbera amber para vc comida boa de mais compra para vc

back