BY ALWAYS

Always Discreet incontinence pads feature a thin design that’s 45% thinner than the leading brand, yet absorbs 2X more than you may need*. With full-length Double LeakGuards™ and RapidDry™ technology, Always Discreet helps protect against light to heavy bladder leaks so your overactive bladder can feel like no big deal.

• Unique RapidDry™ core turns liquid to gel to lock away bladder leaks and odors in seconds
  • Double LeakGuards™ keep wetness away from the edges for secure protection
  • Exclusive OdorLock™ technology neutralizes urine odors instantly
  • Absorbs 4X more than a period pad of similar size
  • Re-sealable wrapper provides easy, sanitary disposal of incontinence products
  • More women already prefer Always Discreet pads over Poise Pads Moderate Regular among incontinent U.S. women with a preference. Poise is a trademark of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide

• I have always(no pun intended) used Poise pads but I noti...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
stephanie b.
Hurst , TX
I used these after giving birth and they were awesome! They definitely absorb everything and they don't feel like you're wearing a diaper. I will definitely use these again when needed!
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
These pads are so thin yet very absobent. The pads also lock in the oder. They are so comfy you forget you have them on. I have tried other brands but I am staying with Always now.
Chloe D.
I found these really comfortable, as if they weren't there and there was no leakage. They were brilliant and I could relax a lot easier.
gloria a.
Pasadena, TX
Always is an amazing product from pantiliners upto pads they are really resistance from all kinds of flows .
Tatiana C.
San Jose, CA
Very comfortable, it makes me feel clean all day. I trust this brand. I always recommend it to my friends.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Always is a great product. It's the one I always buy. The scented ones are the ones I get.
Chourok S.
Morocco-MArtil
Hello my name is chourok sebbah i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
this is my address
Name: chourok sebbah
Adress :loutissement oum kaltoum avenue congo rue ruelle 19
Zip code : 20802
city: Martil
country: Morocco
April O.
Winnipeg, MB
I use these when I exercise. I like using them because they work really well. It was annoying trying to get into shape when you had to go to the bathroom every 5 minutes. Since I 'm trying to get into shape it was difficult to do my workouts with occasional bladder leakage due to having children. They keep me dry and they absorb odors. I can comfortably exercise without worrying.
Kate C.
South Hadley, MA
I have always(no pun intended) used Poise pads but I notice they bunch up. Do the Always pads do that?