BY ALWAYS

Always Discreet incontinence pads feature a thin design that’s 45% thinner than the leading brand, yet absorbs 2X more than you may need*. With full-length Double LeakGuards™ and RapidDry™ technology, Always Discreet helps protect against light to heavy bladder leaks so your overactive bladder can feel like no big deal.

• Unique RapidDry™ core turns liquid to gel to lock away bladder leaks and odors in seconds
  • Double LeakGuards™ keep wetness away from the edges for secure protection
  • Exclusive OdorLock™ technology neutralizes urine odors instantly
  • Absorbs 4X more than a period pad of similar size
  • Re-sealable wrapper provides easy, sanitary disposal of incontinence products

Full length Double LeakGuards™ help prevent urine leaks where they happen most - at the legs.

Incredible protection:

Unique RapidDry Protection Absorbs leaks in seconds, while exlusive OdorLock technology neutralizes odors instantly and continuosly.

Double Leakguards:

Full-length Double LeakGuard barriers help keep weatness away from edges for secure protection.

Surprisingly Thin:

Always Discreet Pads are up to 45% thinner than the leading brand so your incontinence protection is comfortable and discreet.

DeAnna D.
These do their job keeping you dry for little bouts of incontinence but I do not like them as much as Poise. These have a powdery perfumey smell that makes you think of old ladies, I would prefer no scent. Sometimes the sticky adhesive gets stuck in your undies and pulls apart from the liner which is exceptionally annoying. I like the Always brand but they have some work to do to improve their discreet line.
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
These are a win for my mother who deals with incontinence. She's been using them for the past year and prefers these over any others. We usually order online via Target and always make sure to do so, because they sell out often at our local Super Target.
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
I love the brand "Always" I have never tried the liners. I am going to try these out some time! I hope they work well. I don't like small liners.
Vanessa P.
I didn't like that everyone in the office could smell the scented pads whenever I walked by, it was very overwhelming.
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
I wear these when I sleep and it's great no need to worry about staining the bed and I sleep comfortably
Nathalie B.
Excellent and comfortable, super comfort and I love it. My favorite forever
Tiara S.
jersey city, New Jersey
My favorite! These work the best, they fill like there is nothing on and aesthetic very absorbent!