Personal CareIncontinence AidsAlways
Discreet Moderate Lower Rise Underwear - Small/Medium

Always Discreet Moderate Lower Rise Underwear - Small/Medium

Featuring Double LeakGuards™, RapidDry™ technology, and a lower rise feminine design available in a variety of styles, Always Discreet incontinence underwear are not your everyday adult diapers. These underwear with 360° FormFit™ help keep you protected against heavy urine leaks and make your overactive bladder feel like no big deal.

• Unique RapidDry™ core turns liquid to gel, covering you from front to back for HeavyLeak™ protection day or night
  • 360° FormFit design with elastics that pulls the core closer to the body for discreet fit
  • Double LeakGuards help keep wetness away from edges for secure protection
  • Soft, feminine design features a cottony 4-way stretch for incredible comfort and protection that fits smoothly under clothes
  • Lightly scented to help neutralize odors for discreet incontinence protection

Variety of feminine prints, with 3 designs in each pack.

Curve hugging: Always Discreet Underwear uses a 360° FormFit design that hugs your curves for incredible comfort and smooth fit under your clothes so your incontinence protection stays discreet.

Incredible protection: Unique RapidDry protection absorbs leaks in seconds, while exclusive OdorLock technology neutralizes odors instantly and continuously.

Double Leakguards: Double LeakGuard barriers help keep wetness away from edges for secure protection.

I'm giving birth in a few months and heard these were good. Does anyone have any experience? Doubling up on pads was not comfortable so I'm looking for something more doable.
Any moms try these after giving birth? Would these work better than hospital underwear?
Start your review of Always Discreet Moderate Lower Rise Underwear - Small/Medium!
How would you rate this product?
Rayvenn S.
Dalton, GA
These things a goddess. My grandma used them when she got old. I used them after I gave birth and was bleeding. Slightly expensive but not to bad.
vonda D.
Gainesville, GA
These are one of my favorite liners. Very thin and comfortable. Recommend.
These are one of my favorite liners. Very thin and comfortable. Recommend.
Angela E.
My grandmother used these undergarments. They were effective as her mobility decreased.
Beth D.
RICEVILLE, TN
Don't like these. They are way too bulky. They are not discreet at all. I would not recommend these.
Jennifer Z.
Stafford, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Super comfortable, cute and absorbent! They don’t show through pants and rarely leak. The cover up the pee smell and are completely amazing. I’ve tried other brands and have been dissatisfied each time!
Karina R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I used these postpartum and in the hospital they helped a lot because the ones they give you at the hospital don’t have good support and this are underwear so they are nice and they stretch for your postpartum belly.
Jessica L.
Kamloops
I wore this when I first started getting my period, they looked like diapers and felt like diapers. And for a 12/13 year old girl that's a big deal. I would recommend this product to ladies over the age of 70 tho lol