BY ALWAYS

Featuring Double LeakGuards™, RapidDry™ technology, and a lower rise feminine design available in a variety of styles, Always Discreet incontinence underwear are not your everyday adult diapers. These underwear with 360° FormFit™ help keep you protected against heavy urine leaks and make your overactive bladder feel like no big deal.

• Unique RapidDry™ core turns liquid to gel, covering you from front to back for HeavyLeak™ protection day or night
  • 360° FormFit design with elastics that pulls the core closer to the body for discreet fit
  • Double LeakGuards help keep wetness away from edges for secure protection
  • Soft, feminine design features a cottony 4-way stretch for incredible comfort and protection that fits smoothly under clothes
  • Lightly scented to help neutralize odors for discreet incontinence protection

Variety of feminine prints, with 3 designs in each pack.

Jessie D.
Russellville, AL
I'll be honest, I used these after I had my first daughter! So much more comfortable than the pads given to you at the hospital, and more easily accessible! I bought these at Walmart and highly suggest that any expecting mom put some of these in her hospital bag!
Jordan B.
Hanford, CA
My mom has Multiple Sclerosis and has become incontinent sometimes. We have tried depends, Tena, and these. These are the best for the price. Good absorbency. Wish the back went up a bit higher though and a little tighter around the leg.
Dione V.
Elkridge, MD
I do not know how good it is because I never used this product and do no know somebody that had used this. Effective I do not know either but I think it should be. I do not need this kind of product.
A M.
Fantastic product, very absorbent and offers great protection. Care givers should consider this product for those in their care...Easy clean up and changes.
rosemary B.
Charleston, WV
I bought these for my Mother she swears by them. They keep her dry and fresh. And the price for them isn't bad either.
Yedari B.
Manassas, VA
Also great ,make those special days not so stressful. You can barely feel that you're wearing anything.