Always Discreet Moderate Long Pads - 4 Drops

Bladder leaks shouldn’t hold you back. Always Discreet Incontinence Pads give you secure protection you can barely feel. Designed to fit your body and your life, improved core for better protection and comfort*, so you can walk with poise and not worry about leaks. If sneezing or laughing causes bladder leaks, Always Discreet Moderate Pads offer protection. *vs. previous Always Discreet

• Always Discreet offers secure protection you barely feel
  • Made differently - Layered core turns liquid to gel and locks it away
  • Pads stay comfortably in place and are discreet under your clothing
  • Drier without the bulk vs equivalent Poise pads* (*vs. Poise Original 4, 5, and 6 drop pads. Poise is a trademark of Kimberly Clark Worldwide)
  • End to end core with side LeakGuards to help keep wetness away from the edges
  • Always Discreet Moderate Absorbency Pads are ideal for frequent leaks

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Always Discreet Moderate Long Pads - 4 Drops!
Lisa W.
Rocky Mount, NC
Always Discreet Moderate Long Pads - 4 Drops uploaded by Lisa W.
I received a Vox Box for Always from Influenster in exchange for an honest review. I already use these and I LOVE them!! I find them to be discreet, comfortable, absorbent and because I'm 51, I wear them for slight bladder leakage. It truly absorbs & alleviates even the slightest urine smell...absolutely none!! I highly recommend for bladder leakage and menstruation. #AlwaysDiscreetPartner @always_brand @influenster
Charla P.
Great Bend, KS
I have a light bladder problem and I am so glad Influenster sent me these! They are soft and very comfortable. They are a slight Bulky in the back but provide excellent protection all day! I would definitely recommend these !!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,091 reviews
Always Discreet Moderate Long Pads - 4 Drops uploaded by jen H.
When I received this box,at first I was surprised by it because I normally do not suffer from bladder leaks but I got a Urinary Tract Infection and they worked perfectly! They caught the little droplets perfectly and I stayed dry all day.
Pearl T.
Avenel, NJ
Always Discreet Moderate Long Pads - 4 Drops uploaded by Pearl T.
Always discreet bladder leak pads are great. They provide very good protection against leak. They are lightly scented and come in various sizes for right fit. Very comfortable. I would recommend.
Miriam N.
Newark, DE
Always Discreet Moderate Long Pads - 4 Drops uploaded by Miriam N.
Voy a comenzar diciendo que me encantan las toallas que son hechas de algodón con cobertura de tela y por lo tanto estas toallas son de lo mejor además de que sean baratas #miriamdice sígueme en YouTube e Instagram @miriamdice
LEQUETA P.
Always Discreet Moderate Long Pads - 4 Drops uploaded by LEQUETA P.
Always Discreet Moderate Long Pads - 4 Drops uploaded by LEQUETA P.
I received this from # Influenster to try in. #vox box . Always is A brand I have always counted on. It is very affordable and easy to find. I have never worried about leakage ever.If you have never tried them, I recommend you do.
sofia V.
Rochester, NY
Always Discreet Moderate Long Pads - 4 Drops uploaded by sofia V.
me gustaron mucho son muy comodas y super absorbentes me encantaron super suavecitas no se mueven de lugar aunque camines muchoo ..
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Always Discreet Moderate Long Pads - 4 Drops uploaded by Leigh J.
These Always Discreet pads are a perfect accompaniment for your diaper bag after the little one arrives. These pads are thin and long and provide the perfect leak protection until you've had time to heal. Definitely recommend this product for new mamas!
Martha D.
Always Discreet Moderate Long Pads - 4 Drops uploaded by Martha D.
I received these #complementary product for review purposes from @influenster. Allow me to explain something #fellowinfluensters I have never been the female that felt comfortable wearing tampons, and so for that reason alone I'm super excited 😁 to have had the privilege for influenster to have picked me!!. I will begin by stating that I tried seeking out the 14 pads pack they sent us to review however, I soon realized that it must have been a special pack just for testing purposes because all I seemed to find was the 54 pack which retails on Wal-Mart.com for $10.58 in my view a great price point for the quality you get. These are so soft and comfortable to my "down there" skin 🙄. Usually I break out in the vaginal area from harsh products 🤦 it's just how it's been. Using these I felt confident and fresh, not only do they feel nice on the intimate parts but they've actually provide comfort and confidence, confidence in knowing that you can trust #always ...ALWAYS. 💓💓
Susan D.
Dodson, LA
Always Discreet Moderate Long Pads - 4 Drops uploaded by Susan D.
Ok here goes, got excited that I got these free to try #Always Discreet Pads moderate long 4 drops. I had a little leakage on the side but over all very impressed with these pads compared to the others I have tried. Thanks for choosing me too try these #VoxBox #Alwaysdiscreet
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...