BY ALWAYS #5 in Incontinence Pads & Bladder Leakage Solutions

Always Discreet incontinence pads feature a thin design that’s 45% thinner than the leading brand, yet absorbs 2X more than you may need*. With full-length Double LeakGuards™ and RapidDry™ technology, Always Discreet helps protect against light to heavy bladder leaks so your overactive bladder can feel like no big deal.

• Unique RapidDry™ core turns liquid to gel to lock away bladder leaks and odors in seconds
  • Double LeakGuards™ keep wetness away from the edges for secure protection
  • Exclusive OdorLock™ technology neutralizes urine odors instantly
  • Absorbs 4X more than a period pad of similar size
  • Re-sealable wrapper provides easy, sanitary disposal of incontinence products

Full length Double LeakGuards™ help prevent urine leaks where they happen most - at the legs.

Incredible protection: Unique RapidDry Protection Absorbs leaks in seconds, while exlusive OdorLock technology neutralizes odors instantly and continuosly.

Double Leakguards: Full-length Double LeakGuard barriers help keep weatness away from edges for secure protection.

Surprisingly Thin: Always Discreet Pads are up to 45% thinner than the leading brand so your incontinence protection is comfortable and discreet.

• How well do these work compared to the leading brand alwa...1 Answers
Always Discreet Maximum Pads - Regular Length
It catches what it needs to catch and really soft not to uncomfortable and they are not that expensive and as the tampon is great for some woman and girls I like pads they say it like a diaper or not effective but it ether wrong size or it not the pad brand for you
These are great whenever your coming off your period, and your not heavy anymore. These are perfect for when you "spot" at the end of your period, so you don't stain your underwear thinking your period is all "done". These are also good for older women who have bladder leaks. I highly recommend these. They get the job done.
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
If it works for that area then it's to buy for. Always has always been my number one product for my lady parts, and I can't complain. They are pretty good with keeping my leakage under control :)
Blanca v.
Chowchilla , CA
Love always brand its not expensive ese I recommend. This product from walmart its cheaper if you go online to always.com you can receive a coupon.
Dana M.
Philadelphia, Pa
Works really well and keeps me dry no odor. Great if you have incontinence and concern with leakage. I think it's such a great will buy again.
Sandra S.
I got this for my mother in law and she loves them. Her body just hasn't been what it used to be and this helps her I'm that alot
Najeema W.
North Brunswick, NJ
These pads are EVERYTHING! They keep my skin dry and fresh. The price is affordable, especially when I find them in sale
jonneice r.
Columbus, OH
I got these for a sample and they were super comfy. I actually forgot I was wearing a pad.
Amy F.
Holderness Road , Hull
These are great for any woman! They do the job they feel light and they fit well! I only use always products.
Jess W.
How well do these work compared to the leading brand always ? Are they super protected ? Feel like a diaper ?

back