BY ALWAYS #3 in Incontinence Pads & Bladder Leakage Solutions

Always Discreet incontinence pads feature a thin design that’s 45% thinner than the leading brand, yet absorbs 2X more than you may need*. With full-length Double LeakGuards™ and RapidDry™ technology, Always Discreet helps protect against light to heavy bladder leaks so your overactive bladder can feel like no big deal.

• Unique RapidDry™ core turns liquid to gel to lock away bladder leaks and odors in seconds
  • Double LeakGuards™ keep wetness away from the edges for secure protection
  • Exclusive OdorLock™ technology neutralizes urine odors instantly
  • Absorbs 4X more than a period pad of similar size
  • Re-sealable wrapper provides easy, sanitary disposal of incontinence products

Incredible protection: Unique RapidDry Protection Absorbs leaks in seconds, while exlusive OdorLock technology neutralizes odors instantly and continuosly.

Double Leakguards: Full-length Double LeakGuard barriers help keep weatness away from edges for secure protection.

Suprisingly Thin: Always Discreet Pads are up to 45% thinner than the leading brand so your incontinence protection is comfortable and discreet.

• Esta presentación es bastante nombrada, me gustaría usarl...1 Answers
Nicole V.
Absorbent, comfortable, and the wings help keep them in place so there are no "leaks."
Ami K.
Brampton
After my babies , I had heavy leakage and the heavy leakage pad is excellent. it provided me with the protection that i needed at night. no leakage at all to my undergarments and or clothing. no bulky feeling like the other incontinence pads.
Patresia K.
Zogharta
love love love this prodact ..my body need to #strong #prodact like this 😍😍❤❤❤❤ i hope to get it more and more in near feuture 😍😍😍
When i have it .i am going to kiss it every day ❤❤❤❤
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
bâtøøl ..
الدمام, Ksa
I have absolutely awful periods. These work really well compared to other products I’ve tried in the past. And they come in smaller packaging than other brands. They’re discreet and easy to hide which I really like.
YAILIN PAOLA M.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miam i, FL 33195
recomendado ya que es uno de los mejores, es decir absorbe de manera muy eficaz a la hora que estas en tus días. No molesta, tamaño perfecto 💯✨
Kristina E.
Portage, QC
I have always used always pads when lounging in and around the house. They're pretty comfy and you barely notice them.
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2029 reviews
I love the very very much and i can not dispense with it ever beacause it is everything to me i love very ❤❤❤
Jess B.
Oakville
Great product. Comfortable and no worries. Always pads are my fav out of all the brands.
aryelin L.
Esta presentación es bastante nombrada, me gustaría usarlas pero no se si vienen en malla seca o algodón? tendrán también en nocturnas?