BY ALWAYS #3 in Incontinence Pads & Bladder Leakage Solutions

Always Discreet incontinence pads feature a thin design that’s 45% thinner than the leading brand, yet absorbs 2X more than you may need*. With full-length Double LeakGuards™ and RapidDry™ technology, Always Discreet helps protect against light to heavy bladder leaks so your overactive bladder can feel like no big deal.

• Unique RapidDry™ core turns liquid to gel to lock away bladder leaks and odors in seconds
  • Double LeakGuards™ keep wetness away from the edges for secure protection
  • Exclusive OdorLock™ technology neutralizes urine odors instantly
  • Absorbs 4X more than a period pad of similar size
  • Re-sealable wrapper provides easy, sanitary disposal of incontinence products

Incredible protection: Unique RapidDry Protection Absorbs leaks in seconds, while exlusive OdorLock technology neutralizes odors instantly and continuosly.

Double Leakguards: Full-length Double LeakGuard barriers help keep weatness away from edges for secure protection.

Suprisingly Thin: Always Discreet Pads are up to 45% thinner than the leading brand so your incontinence protection is comfortable and discreet.

• Esta presentación es bastante nombrada, me gustaría usarl...1 Answers
carla j.
Speedway, IN
This is a recent problem for me, but this really helps. There are times when I am on my way to the restroom, but it's like the closer I get, the greater the urgency. I've tried store brands, but they don't have the absorbency or the wicking/odor control that these have. I started out with this brand as a free sample and now I won't go back. Thank you!
PATRICIA B.
Naperville, IL
I use these everyday I have light leakage but I also work as a home health aide and sometimes I just can't go right away and then I have drips. This works I use the maximum absorbency during the day at work. I use the light ones when I'm not at work. I can't say enough good things about these they save you embarrassment there is no odor and I love them
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
These pads work well. They keep things clean and tidy. They are less noticeable and more comfortable than the other bulkier versions. They are effective and do a good job at containing everything. I recommend them.
Jennifer J.
As I get older I'm finding the need for bladder pads. I can't seem to hold it like I used to. Especially during allergy season when I'm constantly sneezing I get leaks. Could be quite embarrassing if you don't have a good pad to absorb & not allow any Irvine odor. These do the trick.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I love this product ! It's my #1 favorite and I always buy them. They're comfortable, soft, fit snuggly and well in all my different kinds of underwear, and extremely absorbent - I always have heavy flows and these are great. I don't get scared going to sleep anymore haha
Briana N.
I love always brand and these pads is very comfortable its great for women that flow really heavy like I do and wearing these make me have no worries, so long lasting just great.
Donna M.
Helotes, TX
These are the only pads I will use. Don't have to worry a bout leakage. They are comfortable. They are the best
Brittney D.
These work really well, but there are cheaper ones that work just as well. You're basically buying the brand.
Nidiyah C.
Burgaw, NC
I can deal with this but they are to big and they are good at nite and that is the only way I use them
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
Love to wear these to bed because they are so comfortable! I don't even realize that I'm wearing them!
aryelin L.
Esta presentación es bastante nombrada, me gustaría usarlas pero no se si vienen en malla seca o algodón? tendrán también en nocturnas?