BY ALWAYS #3 in Incontinence Pads

Always Discreet incontinence pads feature a thin design that’s 45% thinner than the leading brand, yet absorbs 2X more than you may need*. With full-length Double LeakGuards™ and RapidDry™ technology, Always Discreet helps protect against light to heavy bladder leaks so your overactive bladder can feel like no big deal.

• Unique RapidDry™ core turns liquid to gel to lock away bladder leaks and odors in seconds
  • Double LeakGuards™ keep wetness away from the edges for secure protection
  • Exclusive OdorLock™ technology neutralizes urine odors instantly
  • Absorbs 4X more than a period pad of similar size
  • Re-sealable wrapper provides easy, sanitary disposal of incontinence products

Incredible protection: Unique RapidDry Protection Absorbs leaks in seconds, while exlusive OdorLock technology neutralizes odors instantly and continuosly.

Double Leakguards: Full-length Double LeakGuard barriers help keep weatness away from edges for secure protection.

Suprisingly Thin: Always Discreet Pads are up to 45% thinner than the leading brand so your incontinence protection is comfortable and discreet.

• Esta presentación es bastante nombrada, me gustaría usarlas pero ...1 Answers
PATRICIA B.
Naperville, IL
I use these everyday I have light leakage but I also work as a home health aide and sometimes I just can't go right away and then I have drips. This works I use the maximum absorbency during the day at work. I use the light ones when I'm not at work. I can't say enough good things about these they save you embarrassment there is no odor and I love them
Jennifer J.
As I get older I'm finding the need for bladder pads. I can't seem to hold it like I used to. Especially during allergy season when I'm constantly sneezing I get leaks. Could be quite embarrassing if you don't have a good pad to absorb & not allow any Irvine odor. These do the trick.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I love this product ! It's my #1 favorite and I always buy them. They're comfortable, soft, fit snuggly and well in all my different kinds of underwear, and extremely absorbent - I always have heavy flows and these are great. I don't get scared going to sleep anymore haha
Bria N.
I love always brand and these pads is very comfortable its great for women that flow really heavy like I do and wearing these make me have no worries, so long lasting just great.
Donna M.
Helotes, TX
These are the only pads I will use. Don't have to worry a bout leakage. They are comfortable. They are the best
Brittney D.
These work really well, but there are cheaper ones that work just as well. You're basically buying the brand.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
Love to wear these to bed because they are so comfortable! I don't even realize that I'm wearing them!
Nicole V.
Absorbent, comfortable, and the wings help keep them in place so there are no "leaks."
bâtøøl ..
Dammam
I have absolutely awful periods. These work really well compared to other products I’ve tried in the past. And they come in smaller packaging than other brands. They’re discreet and easy to hide which I really like.
Jess B.
Oakville
Great product. Comfortable and no worries. Always pads are my fav out of all the brands.
Aryelin L.
Esta presentación es bastante nombrada, me gustaría usarlas pero no se si vienen en malla seca o algodón? tendrán también en nocturnas?