Personal CareIncontinence AidsAlways
Discreet Maximum Pads - Long Length

Always Discreet Maximum Pads - Long Length

Always Discreet incontinence pads feature a thin design that’s 45% thinner than the leading brand, yet absorbs 2X more than you may need*. With full-length Double LeakGuards™ and RapidDry™ technology, Always Discreet helps protect against light to heavy bladder leaks so your overactive bladder can feel like no big deal.

• Unique RapidDry™ core turns liquid to gel to lock away bladder leaks and odors in seconds
  • Double LeakGuards™ keep wetness away from the edges for secure protection
  • Exclusive OdorLock™ technology neutralizes urine odors instantly
  • Absorbs 4X more than a period pad of similar size
  • Re-sealable wrapper provides easy, sanitary disposal of incontinence products

Incredible protection: Unique RapidDry Protection Absorbs leaks in seconds, while exlusive OdorLock technology neutralizes odors instantly and continuosly.

Double Leakguards: Full-length Double LeakGuard barriers help keep weatness away from edges for secure protection.

Suprisingly Thin: Always Discreet Pads are up to 45% thinner than the leading brand so your incontinence protection is comfortable and discreet.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Always Discreet Maximum Pads - Long Length!
Karen E.
Always Discreet Maximum Pads - Long Length uploaded by Karen E.
Always Discreet Maximum Pads - Long Length uploaded by Karen E.
Received these in the mail randomly from influenster to review. Ever since I have had my gastric sleeve bypass, my bladder has been giving me issues. I can always count on always 💯 to have me covered. Thank you influenster and Proctor and Gamble
Brandy A.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Always Discreet Maximum Pads - Long Length uploaded by Brandy A.
I have used these pads in the past and have great luck with them! Inflenster sent me these in a discreet Vox Box ! I am pleased! Thank you for a big staple !
Letoria B.
GREENVILLE, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
It's a very well kept product and it works well. Please buy this product it's well worth so use your money wisely on this product.
Yasmin H.
Atlanta, GA
Always Discreet Maximum Pads - Long Length uploaded by Yasmin H.
Sometimes I get extremely heavy periods and bleed through most pads. These work like magic and I never have to worry about bleeding through my clothes! Would 100% buy again and recommend to anyone with heavy periods.
Masiel B.
Corona, NY
Always Discreet Maximum Pads - Long Length uploaded by Masiel B.
Great product and great and reliable company. I really enjoy this company and don’t mind paying extra for it
PATRICIA B.
Naperville, IL
I use these everyday I have light leakage but I also work as a home health aide and sometimes I just can't go right away and then I have drips. This works I use the maximum absorbency during the day at work. I use the light ones when I'm not at work. I can't say enough good things about these they save you embarrassment there is no odor and I love them
Magalys D.
Kissimmee, FL
Always Discreet Maximum Pads - Long Length uploaded by Magalys D.
I love this product,really good,safe ,good protection, I recommended this products to all the girls.
Michelle (Chelle) R.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Great vet comfortable. Forgot even had on. Since this is beginning it is very imbarassing and I get self conscious and these can't even show at all. Thanks for making this a little easier.
Mariajo C.
Derwood, MD
Always Discreet Maximum Pads - Long Length uploaded by Mariajo C.
Muy buena experiencia, recomendada para los días de flujo abundante, buen precio y tiene un aroma particular. No irrita la piel, lo más importante.
Lejuana S.
Nashville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great for light leakage they are discreet and comfortable to use. I use these daily. I would maybe figure out how to make them even thinner. Very affordable. Will definitely buy again .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...